Go pro black 3 help needed

Findhorn Conehead

Reaction score
Hi

Got myself a hero 3 black last year, but have only had the chance to use it this year.

Shot some film yesterday in the default mode 1440p 48fps pal. When I connected up to tv using hdmi cable, I could only get picture but no sound, tried another tv same result. Tried usb connection to laptop, which auto run the files in windows media player, which then gave me sound but jerky playback of the video, what do I need to do cure these problems please anyone.

Hope someone can help, be gentle with me though, as I'm a bit of a techno dinosaur.

Conehead

JimHawkings

Reaction score
Jerky Playback

I also experience jerky playback viewing files shot on my hero3.
1440p and 48fps is demanding on the old PC and it transpires mine ain't up to the job of playing it back smoothly:
How to Correct Choppy or Broken Up Playback | GoPro Support

My PC can cope with the settings I use to shoot on my original hero. For the record, the batteries on my original hero last far longer than the batteries on the hero3 too.

Hi

Got myself a hero 3 black last year, but have only had the chance to use it this year.

Shot some film yesterday in the default mode 1440p 48fps pal. When I connected up to tv using hdmi cable, I could only get picture but no sound, tried another tv same result. Tried usb connection to laptop, which auto run the files in windows media player, which then gave me sound but jerky playback of the video, what do I need to do cure these problems please anyone.

Hope someone can help, be gentle with me though, as I'm a bit of a techno dinosaur.

Conehead