Gaelforce Skagit Patriot 600 grains floating -now swapped

leo

Reaction score
I found I had a spare of this line and don’t need two. Bought from a forum member and looks unused (at most test cast) The only thing is for some reason the label on the plastic spool has been peeled off.
Would ideally like to swap and pay some money difference to someone who agreed to swap for a line in the same mint condition of either a Gaelforce hover skagit in 550 grains or Nextcast Zone in 550 or 500 grain (most densities considered). I am also possibly interested in buying any of the above if you’ve got one lying around and not using it.

leo

Reaction score
I found I had a spare of this line and don’t need two. Bought from a forum member and looks unused (at most test cast) The only thing is for some reason the label on the plastic spool has been peeled off.
Would ideally like to swap and pay some money difference to someone who agreed to swap for a line in the same mint condition of either a Gaelforce hover skagit in 550 grains or Nextcast Zone in 550 or 500 grain (most densities considered). I am also possibly interested in buying any of the above if you’ve got one lying around and not using it.
P.S. PM me any interest