Fund raising for the Northern Irelnad hospice.

belfast boy

Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I have covered all expenses of tying each pattern from hooks, flosses, feathers etc… and some of these patterns i have filmed for you tube.Over the previous weeks I have been putting together an assortment of flies to raise funds for the Northern Ireland Hospice
I believe that in the existing climate charities comparable to the NI Hospice will require all the support us as a society can give.
who will advise on prices and postage.The assortment of flies vary from salmon, dollagahn and trout flies.George Freel (launeangler) has kindly offered to support me with this project and I would like to take this occasion to thank George sincerely . If you would like to purchase some of these patterns please feel free to contact George Freel (launeangler)
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who may purchase some of these patterns.

Many Thanks,

Scott
NI Hospice .jpg

Woodsy

Reaction score
Brilliant work Scott! Have you thought about doing a wee raffle similar to a few on Facebook do? Might get the money in a bit quicker. I'll certainty by a few tickets/numbers (y)

belfast boy

Reaction score
Brilliant work Scott! Have you thought about doing a wee raffle similar to a few on Facebook do? Might get the money in a bit quicker. I'll certainty by a few tickets/numbers (y)
Woodsy,

That's a good idea. George has been a great support and is handling all that good stuff. I am just up to my eyes at the minute in work with Brexit and now another lockdown.

Regards,

Scott

Andrew B

Reaction score
I could do with an assortment of river flies for trout n Grayling. Don’t know if you have any klinkhammer or emerger type flies and some nymphs? Smallish gold heads ect.
You can’t praise those hospices enough. I’ll never forget the end of life care they gave my 42yr old sister? Genuine heart felt care n all.

Last edited:

belfast boy

Reaction score
I could do with an assortment of river flies for trout n Grayling. Don’t know if you have any klinkhammer or emerger type flies and some nymphs? Smallish gold heads ect.
You can’t praise those hospices enough. I’ll never forget the end of life care they gave my 42yr old sister? Genuine heart felt care n all

Andrew,

Sorry to hear about your sister and yes the NI Hospice do a magnificent job. Given that caner operations and been postponed to cope with the demand of covid-19 they will need all the support people can give.

The flies you mention are all tere.

Kind Regards,

Scott

jimmythefish

Reaction score
I’ll be sending off a donation to the Northern Ireland Hospice Scott on behalf of your appeal buddy.👍.... jimmy.