Flying C components plus.....

An Sionnach

Reaction score
HI ho

I have been looking for websites/stores etc that supply components for Flying C's and I am aware of McHardy's and Spintec plus a few across the pond. Thing is, I am looking for the dotted blades that Mepps use?
Anyone know where I can get these?

Thanks for any help...

An Sionnach

octopus

Reaction score
I reckon he means blades with coloured spots like the mepps silver with red or blue spots or like the black fury black with yellow spots.
I've been looking for some myself so would be interested if anyone has a
link.

arrowloopboy

Reaction score
I reckon he means blades with coloured spots like the mepps silver with red or blue spots or like the black fury black with yellow spots.
I've been looking for some myself so would be interested if anyone has a
link.
maybe buy some lure paint ,the yanks are mad on lure making ,check out some of their sites.

An Sionnach

Reaction score
Yip... The red, blue dot etc...

Thanks for tips, may well have to get the paint out :rolleyes:

I have seen some from across the pond but none like the Mepps. I imagine someone out there has to be doing some similar to them..
Any help appreciated !!

mikh

Reaction score
Hi

I think you will find what your looking for on lurepartsonline. Search on website for eyes

Mike

gwelsher

Reaction score
Humbrol enamel paint and get creative!
peter
To get a nice round blob of paint cut the the point off a nail and file it smooth. Dip it in the paint and apply a thin blob to the blade. A selection of different size nails will produce different sized spots and you can also do spots within spots.