Flying c bullets

Stuart1108

Reaction score
anyone got any recommendations for good quality flying c bullets I think the normal flying c is to big for summer salmon on small spate river

Chicharito

Reaction score
Flying C's come in all sizes from 10g or less up to 28g or more. If you want something small a no. 2 mepps would be ideal. Spintec sell components to make small flying C's and if you gave them a call they would make some small ones for you.

Rrrr

Reaction score
Have a look on ebay, theres a guy that does 6g flying cs that are perfect for summer conditions and even for fishing upstream. He has a few colours listed but can make them to order too.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Rrrr

Reaction score
Thats the ones i was using last year (weve had flying cs banned this season). Either in orange, black or black and yellow. They all spin well and being so light you can swing them in streamy bits like a mepp or fly.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Saint Andrews

Reaction score
What I think your after is the Rolla Silver Bullet or Black Slugs, both are like flying C's but have a slim profile silver body with rubber tails and smallish oval bar spoon blade. The slim profile and oval blade allow lighter sizes to fish deep. I swear by them on the Ribble and had fish in the upper teens on 11g lures in heavy water. Black rubber and copper blade or white rubber tail with black blade. Keirney Bros Foxford stock them as starter for 10.

Chriscampbell

Reaction score
The lures came today! Outstanding Delivery service only put the order in at 12 yesterday and they arrived this morning n for £3 delivery! Lure look top quality best I’ve ever bought can’t wait to get them out and give them a try

Chriscampbell

Reaction score
How much were those beauties
Mepps price list :
Size 0 £1.50
Size 1 £1.65
Size 2 £1.85
Size 3 £2
Size 4 £2.30
Size 5 £2.75

And I paid £2.25 per 15g flying c

Only managed out once since I got them but they are fantastic lures great spin and movement on them and the wire used is solid plus good trebles defo worth it

Craigk670

Reaction score
Mepps price list :
Size 0 £1.50
Size 1 £1.65
Size 2 £1.85
Size 3 £2
Size 4 £2.30
Size 5 £2.75

And I paid £2.25 per 15g flying c

Only managed out once since I got them but they are fantastic lures great spin and movement on them and the wire used is solid plus good trebles defo worth it
He must have made a loss making them the component parts are expensive