Fly tying Studio

easky

Reaction score
Been meaning to try some live streaming fly tying for a while but never got round to it. Until now, and like a lot of us I’m confined to barracks!

I’ve set up a tying studio and am doing a series of live streams at 5pm this week. The theme are the Bann Special family of Irish Shrimp flies.

Here’s the first and hope you enjoy, and feel free to join me tomorrow 😊

ACF08054-B644-4DB2-8EE4-78F085D0399A.jpeg

Last edited:

Clydebuilt

Reaction score
That's a beauty as always Easky, I'll watch if I can. Great idea👍

Jockiescott

Reaction score
Two I've seen from you this week with no bling!!! :eek: :cool::D

Super tying sir! 👌

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Really enjoyed that Andrew 👍🏻. Quality tying as always and look forward to the next one, hopefully you'll add some bling in that 😁

Jockiescott

Reaction score
Being a Faughan man through and through I thought you might appreciate it Jockie.. even if I’ve used a suspect Badger hackle :cool:
Nothing suspect about it sir! I've used plenty of it myself over the years. :cool:

Jockiescott

Reaction score
I do like the more creamy coloured ones as well, like the one you just got, it’s just the Whiting genetic silver capes as so nice to work with 😄👍
I was using silver as I couldn't find anything creamy coloured of any sort of quality.

Gwelsher very kindly sent me one that I was using sparingly to make it last. Glad I got the one I did and glad that it's usable!

easky

Reaction score
A quick picture of the completed series, hope those who watched the live streams enjoyed them and well worth having some of these in your fly boxes!

These are now off to a new home, and next up is a series on claret flies, stay tunned and stay safe :)

View attachment 43807

Attachments

Last edited:

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Brilliant Andrew :nod: and thank's for taking the time to post them on the forum :thumb: I've been a subscriber to your channel for a while now and have very much enjoyed your videos :thumb:

easky

Reaction score
Brilliant Andrew :nod: and thank's for taking the time to post them on the forum :thumb: I've been a subscriber to your channel for a while now and have very much enjoyed your videos :thumb:
Cheers Arnold, I’m pleased you’ve enjoyed them, and gives us something to do while we are confined to barracks 😊👍