Fly Swap March 2017

Grassy_Knollington

Reaction score
Managed to get some time tonight to sort out the swap so will be in post tomorrow. Apologies for delay guys.

No worries Gary, like you I've got a lot on at the moment and I'll bet this takes up surprising amounts of time, usually at the wrong end of the day.

Thanks for putting it together.

Sawyer

Reaction score
You mean you have a life other than organizing fly swaps, what a cheek!!!!

Looking forward to receiving this months offerings, more important to wetting them, thanks in advance for arranging the swap.

GaryD

Reaction score
All flies posted and winging their way to you letterboxes!

Getting to a busy time of year (holidays, lots of fishing and impending house move for me) and tends to be difficult to get the numbers for the swaps, so unless someone wants to take over I'm proposing a break until the Autumn, restarting in October. Hope this suits everyone.

Gary

gwelsher

Reaction score
A great set of flies arrived today and will be just right for these low water conditions.
Thanks everyone.

Jockiescott

Reaction score
A great set of flies arrived today and will be just right for these low water conditions.
Thanks everyone.

My set have arrived too. Excellent low water flies and I'll look forward to trying them out when my season gets underway in 7 days time! ;)

Thanks again to all involved!

FaughanPurple

Reaction score
Flies arrived today as well.. excellent selection for the summer a head... its been a great few swaps and got me through the winter tying too with plenty of inspiration and new patterns to try. so thanks a lot guys. Look forward to starting again in the autumn...

billy fish

Reaction score
Fly swap

Flies arrived yesterday. Good selection for the low water on the Findhorn in June.
Thanks to Gary and hope you can continue the good work in the Autumn.
Colin.

Grassy_Knollington

Reaction score
Got home yesterday and opened them up today.

A great selection gentlemen, I think that's the best yet.

Cheers Gary and I love the shrimps ;)

Look forward to the next one in the Autumn.

Sawyer

Reaction score
Ditto to all the other comments, came into the office this morning & they were waiting on my desk & a very nice set of flies they are too. Many thanks to Gary for organizing & the other participants for the fantastic set of flies.
Mark

Slaneybs

Reaction score
Arrived today

Gary and others
Mine arrived safely this morning. Great selection with a very varied approach which is what we want.
Looking forward to giving them a swim in particular the coachman which looks deadly for v low water and seatrout. All of them will be the business!
Thanks to all and in particular Gary.
Brian

Canewizard

Reaction score
Mine arrived too. Lovely set, that will be put to the test. Could've needed it couple of weeks ago in Éire. Horrible trip tbh. Coloured fish in the seapools says it all.
Looking forward to the next swap.

Thanks y'all and a big one to Gary.

Tight lines