Flee Tying Station/Desk

Jockiescott

Reaction score
All so beautifully neat, tidy and organised! Then there's me... :doh::eek::lol:

IMG_20191123_103954.jpg

Last edited:

Jockiescott

Reaction score
Jockiescott, aren't you at all worried all them gurt big Spiders in the window will run off with your lovingy tied creations and try to eat them?
Pedro.
I think they eat the bugs that try to eat my capes and stuff!!! :lol:

Grassy_Knollington

Reaction score
Jockiescott that's brilliant.

I think I now know why you're not posting flies in January and February now, or is there a space heater hiding out of sight?:thumb:

Jockiescott

Reaction score
Jockiescott that's brilliant.

I think I now know why you're not posting flies in January and February now, or is there a space heater hiding out of sight?:thumb:
You've hit the nail on the head GK. :lol:

These cold evenings it's too nice sitting in front of the open fire even to think of going out to the cold of the shed. There is a heater in there but one of two things usually happens with it. I either switch it on when I go the shed and the place is only heating when I'm ready to leave again or I switch the heater on for half an hour before going out and then something comes on the TV and I forget about it. :lol:

gwelsher

Reaction score
I recently got fed up with the state of my room so decided a rebuild was well overdue.

Before

IMG_3917 (Small).JPG

IMG_3922 (Small).JPG

IMG_3926 (Small).JPG

After

IMG_1142 (Small) (2).JPG

IMG_1144 (Small) (2).JPG

IMG_1153 (Small) (2).JPG

IMG_1164 (Small) (2).JPG

It is not this tidy anymore :redface::redface:

me1978

Reaction score
Would be good to get a desk started again but don’t know if the wife would allow it again 😂😂😂

Aled

Reaction score
I am not in the same league as some of the guys on here, but I've got a wooden writing desk which I use as a fly tying desk, and I can hide everything away from prying eyes (i.e. my wife) when not in use!
Cheers
Aled

Woodsy

Reaction score
Great thread folks, I really enjoyed reading it.

I recently got back into tying after a very long break and like Aled, I invested in a bureau desks. It is a lot nicer than having to take everything out of a large tool box, one of the many excuses putting me off getting back into it. I have had a few sessions at it and it works really well, everything easy to hand is a massive help! I need to invest in a little display stand now for drying flies :)

View attachment 44162
View attachment 44163
View attachment 44164

Last edited: