Fitting studs.

budge

Reaction score
Just got some supatrack 1605 studs for my felt wading boots, what is the best pattern to fit them ? Same as I normally use 6 in the sole and 4 in heel ? They don't seem to have much of a spike to them ?

Sent from my CPH2127 using Tapatalk

Tees88

Reaction score
Yes, I do a similar pattern to that. They're brilliant studs that don't wear down. Remember to add a touch of aquasure for extra hold.

I think they're a perfect length as you still want to make contact with the felt.

budge

Reaction score
Yes, I do a similar pattern to that. They're brilliant studs that don't wear down. Remember to add a touch of aquasure for extra hold.

I think they're a perfect length as you still want to make contact with the felt.
Thanks for the reply. Yeh I suppose they are made for rocks rather than grass/mud. I was going to go for rubber soles but opted for felt again as I prefer safe wading over safe walking.

budge

Reaction score
Studs went in surprisingly easily using the supplied tool, much easier than the threaded type. Just hope I'm not like a rhino on roller skates on my first outing

Greegs

Reaction score
Studs went in surprisingly easily using the supplied tool, much easier than the threaded type. Just hope I'm not like a rhino on roller skates on my first outing

I bought them for last season & I won’t use any other studs now.

They are the best you will get & they grip really really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk