First time with Go Pro

Bruino

Reaction score
My son gave me a Go Pro for Fathers Day, this is my first attempt at loading a video with my boys help
Can anyone help in how I can stop the rubbish that comes up from youtube when my clip finishes.

Last edited:

CORONA

Reaction score
Can anyone help in how I can stop the rubbish that comes up from youtube when my clip finishes.

As far as im aware you can only get rid of that content IF you upgrade to a different type of YouTube account,,in other words you need to PAY a fee and your channel then becomes Ad FREE....I could be wrong

CORONA

westie4566

Reaction score
Great wee vid......but snap T in summer?

It's a great cast in big, cold water with skagit heads in nasty conditions.

It's a pet peeve of mine when I see fishers using this cast outwith the above conditions. It rips up the water and probably scares every fish within the pool.

Nowt wrong with a simple 'kiss and go' single spey.

Bruino

Reaction score

It's a pet peeve of mine when I see fishers using this cast outwith the above conditions. It rips up the water and probably scares every fish within the pool.

Hi Westie totally agree with you, the only reason I am using it is the fact that I am standing underneath a tree which is located at the top of the run and when I use the single spey when I lift the rod when swinging round and up into the forward cast the rod can hit the branches. Find if I snap t
using lots of bottom hand and no high lift can cover the water without risking rod tip. Earlier in the week had a double figure fish from the run using the snap t

rodbender

Reaction score
Nice casting John, it`s great how the go-pro disguises the location!:)

long Preston

Reaction score

I personally get bored doing the same cast-so I vary it-single spey overhead snap t snake roll jump roll it relieves the monotony for me so I don't see anything wrong with a snap T.
As a post script I watched an inexperienced lady angler thrash the surface of a glide to a foam for 20 minutes last week with me thinking there wasnt a chance in hell of taking a fish after all that disturbance-just about the first time she got the fly to turn over-bang! fish on..