First Cast In June

Salmonidae

Reaction score
The Clyde salmon season opened on 11th February as you'll all know. But i probably won't start fishing it (For Salmon) until june. Anyone with the same/similar plans? The river is the Clyde by the way. Although other rivers are welcome.:p:D

Salmonidae

Reaction score
I take it that everyone on this forum has already started Salmon Fishing.
Anyone caught anything?

yellow owl

Reaction score
salmon

hopin to see some action in may given the rise in the water ,should be some silver tourist showing on the tides by then

cashenman

Reaction score
Hi Salmonidae,
Most of the members are fishing as much as possible, wherever and whenever they get a chance. They start talking about next season as soon as this season is a day old:D:D:D. They basically live, eat and sleep fishing for salmon;). I assume some people wait until weather conditions improve and fish numbers are up and things like that. Look at the picture gallery and the excellent photos posted there of guys wrapped up like a hotwater tank with a lagging jacket, The bank of the river is just a white colour, big lumps of ice floating past them as they seek out a golden springer from the depts of the rivers lucky enough to have them running through their system. Salmon seem to be very rare and not many caught so far but the fishing still continues regardless.:):):)