Eske / Donegal

hjcb

Reaction score
I'm treating my father to a weekend at Harvey's Point in early September.... Does anyone have good suggestions for fly fishing in that area?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

hjcb

Reaction score
Thanks for that suggestion, much appreciated. From reading the blurb on the Cloghan site it looks like a spate river... So assume I should hang back booking until closer to the date.... Assuming we can actually travel by then

getthenet

Reaction score
Thanks for that suggestion, much appreciated. From reading the blurb on the Cloghan site it looks like a spate river... So assume I should hang back booking until closer to the date.... Assuming we can actually travel by then

Sent from my SM-G986B using TapatalkThere is always the Derg, mourne and Drowes.... Ballyshannon estuary for sea trout.

You have also the Mourne system as well as lough Melvin and Ballyshannon Estuary.... your in a good catchment area... excuse the pun :)

DohertyDoc96

Reaction score
You have also the Mourne system as well as lough Melvin and Ballyshannon Estuary.... your in a good catchment area... excuse the pun :)
Would usually have any details on.fishing the estuary in ballyshannon? I'm looking to try it and I'm.in the dark with it

lax0341

Reaction score
Would usually have any details on.fishing the estuary in ballyshannon? I'm looking to try it and I'm.in the dark with it
I would ring Bill from the Drowes fishery at the fishery office in Lareen Park . He knows the right places and times and a really good guide as well.