Earn 2021

goosander

Reaction score
my point Goosander was more around folk saying Kinkell don’t actually catch the fish they record as there’s never photos
I’ve seen a good few photos of Kinkell fish so far this year . Hence folk on here will be gutted there’s now proof .

Obviously not aimed at the captor and his lovely fish.
I have never understood how Kinkel did not put more photos on here. The last one before the president one was of a lad with his first fish a few years back. Considering that they sell day tickets I would have thought they would have flooded the place with photos.
Still think that Sandy makes the best cup of coffee as long as you are not driving.
Bob.

strowan lea

Reaction score
Aye me too Bob, I think posting photos encourages other anglers to get out there and have a cast themselves leading to more getting caught! If we want more youngsters to join clubs then get the pics up ! Here's a seatrout caught by a younger Comrie member a couple of weeks ago.

Attachments

• 191B84D5-1BB7-4BE8-9BF1-DB403914BEF4.jpeg
    191B84D5-1BB7-4BE8-9BF1-DB403914BEF4.jpeg
    322.8 KB · Views: 79

The Fillan

Reaction score
Aye me too Bob, I think posting photos encourages other anglers to get out there and have a cast themselves leading to more getting caught! If we want more youngsters to join clubs then get the pics up ! Here's a seatrout caught by a younger Comrie member a couple of weeks ago.

Best I can do is Broonies, caught 3 down from Crieff all in same spot.

The flying Scotsman

Reaction score
I have never understood how Kinkel did not put more photos on here. The last one before the president one was of a lad with his first fish a few years back. Considering that they sell day tickets I would have thought they would have flooded the place with photos.
Still think that Sandy makes the best cup of coffee as long as you are not driving.
Bob.
Sandy is a Gent

Reactions: JB

goosander

Reaction score
Lovely looking fish. Good to see fish coming off the river.
Bob.