Drams for the salmon fishing!!

Bradan_eire_alba

Reaction score
Oh wow mows what a lovely set up there. Macbeth's fillet steak dinner here with chateau neuf du pape. Have a great evening folks.

Attachments

• IMG_20210213_192712593.jpg
    IMG_20210213_192712593.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 56

luney

Reaction score
Back on the wagon after paddy's day, didnt have too much to be honest. Two contrasting drams. Started with the Aberlour A'bunadh then Springbank 12 year old cask strength. Very different but love them both. Roll on Easter Sunday 🥃🥃😉😉

Reaction score
Glen fiddich 25 year old like the loop7x a game changer...
Malt is watered down.
My advice is to go on a distillery trip and learn.
You will find what you are looking for
But above all ye must respect and enjoy

clydesider

Reaction score
Extract from todays Herald.....another one to try!
Mike

A Campbeltown malt has been hailed the “best whisky in the world” in a US contest.

Glen Scotia 25-Year-Old Single Malt Whisky has been recognised as the Best in Show at this year’s San Francisco World Spirits Competition, with judges awarding the whisky from Campbeltown as the overall winner of the competition, taking the title of the "Best Whisky in The World in 2021”.

Royal Game

Reaction score
I agree a lovely dram.

My friend, Nick Savage is master distiller for Bladnoch now but still haven't had the chance to go and see the distillery for myself.

Maybe make a point of it when things get a bit back to normal - can't be ar*ed with the one way, wearing mask, standing miles apart from everyone that we're still having to go through.