Doggy Photo's

westie4566

Reaction score
The end of March marked the half way point for me also being offered Erin (my lass Niamh's younger half sister) when she retires.

That'll be the day next January, that yet again I do the long trip down to Simon's in Yorkshire to again collect something very special and bring her home to retirement here in Aberdeen.

I'm still blown away that Simon retired Niamh to me....and what a lovely life that has been with the wee lass. To be offered another of his amazing dogs is just wonderful. His trust in me to give another his amazing dogs a great retirement blows my mind.

The below is the wee las that will be gracing my humble home come the end of the next shooting season. It'll be a great reuniting of my lass Niamh with her old working and kennel mate Erin.

Cannae wait :D
bw.jpg

Lamson v10

Reaction score
The end of March marked the half way point for me also being offered Erin (my lass Niamh's younger half sister) when she retires.

That'll be the day next January, that yet again I do the long trip down to Simon's in Yorkshire to again collect something very special and bring her home to retirement here in Aberdeen.

I'm still blown away that Simon retired Niamh to me....and what a lovely life that has been with the wee lass. To be offered another of his amazing dogs is just wonderful. His trust in me to give another his amazing dogs a great retirement blows my mind.

The below is the wee las that will be gracing my humble home come the end of the next shooting season. It'll be a great reuniting of my lass Niamh with her old working and kennel mate Erin.

Cannae wait :D
View attachment 59477

Ah no long now Andy 👍 will be nice to get a few photos of all four of them together 😎

It took long enough to get this one of mother and daughter
Messaging1604774287521.jpg

And this one with the three of them

_20201108_192249.JPG

westie4566

Reaction score
Ah no long now Andy 👍 will be nice to get a few photos of all four of them together 😎

It took long enough to get this one of mother and daughter
View attachment 59514

And this one with the three of them

View attachment 59515
Aye Arnold, that'll be some picture. 4 'Simon' dogs all together.

It seems like 5 mins since he made me the offer of Erin too...so the rest of the time will fly in (y) (y)

She's got pups to have and trialling and shooting to do between now and her trip up to sheepville though!

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Aye Arnold, that'll be some picture. 4 'Simon' dogs all together.

It seems like 5 mins since he made me the offer of Erin too...so the rest of the time will fly in (y) (y)

She's got pups to have and trialling and shooting to do between now and her trip up to sheepville though!

I look forward to YOU trying to get all 4 if them to sit peacefully while I take the photos 😁😂

Walleye

Reaction score
I bought a proper camera as I was sick of wishing I had a better camera for taking photos. Had a lovely afternoon out with my brother and his dogs practising with the new camera. These are all screenshots as the images are too large for this site.
Screenshot_20210424-110335_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20210424-234408_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210425-115618_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210425-115756_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20210425-115959_Photos.jpg

ibm59

Reaction score
Drove Ullapool , Inverness , Perth , and home on Wednesday , Alan.
‘Heavy snow / hail showers most of the way til Perth.

Saw a bad accident just at the north cut off from the A9 into Aviemore
Car on it‘s roof , and an artic slewed across the road.

Wafty Cranker

Reaction score
Not been on forum for quite a while, lots of lovely dog pics guys/gals, love seeing the doggie pics, keep them coming. My young girl Gigha is doing amazing, can't wait for the shooting season to start to get her out and watch her putting into practice all the training she has had. I will be adding another black lab pup to my squad within next couple of weeks, then the training starts all over again.

Wafty Cranker

Reaction score
Our wee Brooke has been poorly of late, snapped her cruciate ligament few weeks back and been awaiting surgery. Today was the day, all went well and very much looking forward to getting her back tomorrow for some tlc and long period of recovery. Leg had to be pinned as they can't join ligaments on older dogs.

House is empty without her
How is she now mate, hope it has mended well for her?

mc andy

Reaction score
How is she now mate, hope it has mended well for her?
Appreciate you asking mate! She's doing fantastic, can hardly tell the good leg from the bad, in fact it's difficult holding her back as she wants to run everywhere.

They have suggested she's to be on a lead for the rest of her days which I'm slightly saddened by, but it's for her own good. So that's just how it'll be.
2 x15 minutes walks a day she's up to with a massage and hot water bottle for recovery after. Think she's liking the hot water bottle treatment, cuddles in and konks out! Hoping to get signed of from the vets next week.

Cheers andy