Doggy Photo's

westie4566

Reaction score
The end of March marked the half way point for me also being offered Erin (my lass Niamh's younger half sister) when she retires.

That'll be the day next January, that yet again I do the long trip down to Simon's in Yorkshire to again collect something very special and bring her home to retirement here in Aberdeen.

I'm still blown away that Simon retired Niamh to me....and what a lovely life that has been with the wee lass. To be offered another of his amazing dogs is just wonderful. His trust in me to give another his amazing dogs a great retirement blows my mind.

The below is the wee las that will be gracing my humble home come the end of the next shooting season. It'll be a great reuniting of my lass Niamh with her old working and kennel mate Erin.

Cannae wait :D
bw.jpg

Lamson v10

Reaction score
The end of March marked the half way point for me also being offered Erin (my lass Niamh's younger half sister) when she retires.

That'll be the day next January, that yet again I do the long trip down to Simon's in Yorkshire to again collect something very special and bring her home to retirement here in Aberdeen.

I'm still blown away that Simon retired Niamh to me....and what a lovely life that has been with the wee lass. To be offered another of his amazing dogs is just wonderful. His trust in me to give another his amazing dogs a great retirement blows my mind.

The below is the wee las that will be gracing my humble home come the end of the next shooting season. It'll be a great reuniting of my lass Niamh with her old working and kennel mate Erin.

Cannae wait :D
View attachment 59477

Ah no long now Andy 👍 will be nice to get a few photos of all four of them together 😎

It took long enough to get this one of mother and daughter
Messaging1604774287521.jpg

And this one with the three of them

_20201108_192249.JPG

westie4566

Reaction score
Ah no long now Andy 👍 will be nice to get a few photos of all four of them together 😎

It took long enough to get this one of mother and daughter
View attachment 59514

And this one with the three of them

View attachment 59515
Aye Arnold, that'll be some picture. 4 'Simon' dogs all together.

It seems like 5 mins since he made me the offer of Erin too...so the rest of the time will fly in (y) (y)

She's got pups to have and trialling and shooting to do between now and her trip up to sheepville though!

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Aye Arnold, that'll be some picture. 4 'Simon' dogs all together.

It seems like 5 mins since he made me the offer of Erin too...so the rest of the time will fly in (y) (y)

She's got pups to have and trialling and shooting to do between now and her trip up to sheepville though!

I look forward to YOU trying to get all 4 if them to sit peacefully while I take the photos 😁😂