1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • 20210222_093040.jpg
    20210222_093040.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 33

westie4566

Reaction score
She is a beauty👍
Just realised that I'd never hit 'post' for my reply to your comment

'Thanks, she is indeed, a very pretty , petite springer .Her real beauty lies within though.. I've had dogs all my life (now mid 50s) and she is seriously the most loving, affectionate dog I've ever come across, ( and I've been lucky to have amazing dogs).

She was a thing of joy from the moment I went down to Yorkshire to pick her up. However it was 2 1/2 weeks later that I realised that she'd accepted me as the 'new boss'. That was the moment she just never left my side.

We've been literally joined at the hip ever since. She, as ever, is tucked in next to me on the sofa as I type this..

Everyone who meets her just falls for her polite but sweet and loving nature. I've been truly blessed.

Just under a year now until her younger half sister also retires up here with me....cannae wait. 😍 '

rs2ford

Reaction score
Just realised that I'd never hit 'post' for my reply to your comment

'Thanks, she is indeed, a very pretty , petite springer .Her real beauty lies within though.. I've had dogs all my life (now mid 50s) and she is seriously the most loving, affectionate dog I've ever come across, ( and I've been lucky to have amazing dogs).

She was a thing of joy from the moment I went down to Yorkshire to pick her up. However it was 2 1/2 weeks later that I realised that she'd accepted me as the 'new boss'. That was the moment she just never left my side.

We've been literally joined at the hip ever since. She, as ever, is tucked in next to me on the sofa as I type this..

Everyone who meets her just falls for her polite but sweet and loving nature. I've been truly blessed.

Just under a year now until her younger half sister also retires up here with me....cannae wait. 😍 '
She sounds amazing Andy. You can see in her eyes that she has a great nature.
Cheers Diarmid.