Doggy Photo's

Heero

Reaction score
Been finding lots of birds. The kid has been getting experience.

Today I ran her solo. She locked up on 2 separate grouse doubles and a grouse a single. Held point 90-120 seconds without moving at, at least, 200 yards out on one of them while I closed the gap. She did not flush any of the birds - they all were flushed by me as I closed the gap, plodding thru the very crunch-y snow.

Kid is an absolute dynamo and is only going to get better. 5 months old and pinning winter grouse!

Can see two grouse in the air in one of these.

92225E21-BCB8-4F0F-85A2-EACCD50506A1.jpeg
88ABB30E-C6F3-4699-B8D0-F2C1C82FC160.jpeg
9EB1DBE4-5411-4296-90F0-DCB911B55F45.jpeg

Heero

Reaction score
I wish I could share video. Ran the kid solo. She found two coveys of huns. One point she held for 2-3 minutes a without breaking while I caught up to her a couple hundred yards away at 20ish yards from the birds which is super! Took a video of her on point and the flush. Pinning late winter huns at 5 months old - its craziness!

mows

Reaction score
I wish I could share video. Ran the kid solo. She found two coveys of huns. One point she held for 2-3 minutes a without breaking while I caught up to her a couple hundred yards away at 20ish yards from the birds which is super! Took a video of her on point and the flush. Pinning late winter huns at 5 months old - its craziness!
Great dogs, with great brains, noses, and love.

Lamson v10

Reaction score
These are the best kind of presents we could wish for as they are so thoughtful and personal to us and you’ll never tire of looking at it.
I had two done by my uncle for my parents in pen n ink.

I'd definitely agree with the best kind of presents Andrew 👍 The wee woman surprised me at Christmas with a portrait of my late mum with the two dogs, it's best prezzie I've ever had, it had me in tears on christmas morning but I absolutely love it, it was done by Laura GIll from Dunblane

Andrew B

Reaction score
View attachment 54676One done of my first proper Lab......Shot......big strong old boy
Who survived parvovirus almost 49 years ago
1988 and still looks great.
We had a rescue dog who got Parvo after just one week of having it. Vets gave her 20% chance of surviving and she somehow pulled through. I’m sure there’s something to be said for their strength of character and wanting to get back to the family at home?