Doggy Photo's

Chicharito

Reaction score
No photo, but for the first time in 12 years we're going to spend the evening with a border terrier sized hole in our lives.
Unfortunately our constant companion passed away last night after a short illness.
Devastated is an understatement.
I know others on here have experienced similar in the past 12 months, but you dont realise how hard it will hit you until it happens.

Sleep well pup.
Only just seen your post!
So sorry to hear your bad news.
Its so hard when they are taken from us!
We have a badly behaved border terrier that's 1 year old that is seriously trying our patience!!!
Could be free to a good home at the end of the week! Only joking ??.

Lamson v10

Reaction score
No photo, but for the first time in 12 years we're going to spend the evening with a border terrier sized hole in our lives.
Unfortunately our constant companion passed away last night after a short illness.
Devastated is an understatement.
I know others on here have experienced similar in the past 12 months, but you dont realise how hard it will hit you until it happens.

Sleep well pup.

Sorry to hear about your wee dog salarchaser

westie4566

Reaction score

Attachments

• ANT.jpg
    ANT.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
  • NT.jpg
    NT.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 50

salarchaser

Reaction score
We have a badly behaved border terrier that's 1 year old that is seriously trying our patience!!!
I'm sure we'll get another dog in due course. Still a bit raw at the moment.
So many moments to remind you she's not there.
Glad you're sorted with another as I remember your post when you lost yours.

westie4566

Reaction score
Is Lily being a Border Terrorist and trying your patience???? (y) ?

I remember those days well with wee Maggie....she's so laid back these days that she's almost comatose. (unless there's a rat or mouse in the vicinity!!)

westie4566

Reaction score
I didn't have the long drive home andy ? only 30 min for me so thought I'd just nip one in before you ?

View attachment 52193

View attachment 52194
Aye true :ROFLMAO: No-one out there would realise the concerted effort between you. your other half and myself to even get a handful of decent pics oh the three dugs - speak about ants in their pants, lol. Those are crackers....Niamh doing her 'please give me even more cuddles' paw thing.?

Chicharito

Reaction score
Is Lily being a Border Terrorist and trying your patience???? (y) ?

I remember those days well with wee Maggie....she's so laid back these days that she's almost comatose. (unless there's a rat or mouse in the vicinity!!)
She has been an absolute pain this week. She has had a bit of a phantom pregnancy and is getting over it now. Just about stopped lactating and is getting back to her normal annoying antics.... pinching slippers even when they are still attached to your feet, pinching socks, eating cow, sheep, rabbit muck, not to mention our other dogs poo given half a chance, randomly barking aggressively at other people and dogs..... but otherwise no problems ?

westie4566

Reaction score
She has been an absolute pain this week. She has had a bit of a phantom pregnancy and is getting over it now. Just about stopped lactating and is getting back to her normal annoying antics.... pinching slippers even when they are still attached to your feet, pinching socks, eating cow, sheep, rabbit muck, not to mention our other dogs poo given half a chance, randomly barking aggressively at other people and dogs..... but otherwise no problems ?
Oh, the joys....lol!

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Aye true :ROFLMAO: No-one out there would realise the concerted effort between you. your other half and myself to even get a handful of decent pics oh the three dugs - speak about ants in their pants, lol. Those are crackers....Niamh doing her 'please give me even more cuddles' paw thing.?

That's for sure andy ?? she's a wee diamond is Niamh? I wasn't short of licks and cuddles ? Talla's got the look of why are they in my boot ?

Lamson v10

Reaction score
She’s looking fantastic Arnold......obviously not been too badly affected by a day in Westie’s company??????
I bet that was a lovely reunion of spaniels......had Westie trained Niamh to nick your fly boxes ????

She's brilliant ernie ?? I'd be lost without her ?. Was great seeing mother and daughter together ? Funny that.. For all the times the boxes were open He only went home with the fly I rigged him up with in the morning ? he hooked up with a proper big un first run down the first pool ?

Andrew B

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I went on a walk up the park with my mum, dad who has Alzheimer’s,and poppy their Border collie.
Probably the smartest dog I’ve known and we’ve had a few collies from working farms.

So we get to the top of the park and my mother and I got talking to a lady for ten minutes and after turning round there was no sign of my dad or Poppy? This in a forest with many multiple trails going off, so we set off separately, to find him and the dog. After half an hour and with about five couples from the public looking we had no joy.

My dads Alzheimer’s is so bad that he panics when parted from my mum but I’ve drilled it into him that if he ever gets lost to ask poppy to go find the car and to follow her as she can find her way back to car even on a walk that’s new to her.
So seriously this is no **** poppy will sometimes mistake other Volkswagen Golfs for my mums esp up town if one goes past.
That particular day though we couldn’t park in the normal place at the bottom of the park and had to park a few streets away. Whilst I was still looking in the woods my mum walked down the park and found her frisbee next to a lone silver Golf. Five minutes later she found poppy and my dad next to our car.
My dad is so bad there’s absolutely no way he could of remembered where the car was and so poppy must of taken him to the silver golf, dropped the frisbee and then led him to our car.
Two things my dad was very confused and had no lead so I was buzzing that he actually followed her.
And secondly Poppy has always been able to recognise VW badges and whilst she never confuses them with a Merc sign, she does occasionally mistake the odd Passat or in this case a silver Golf ( ours is blue ).

You can buy her a new toy like her “honking game bird” tell her the name of it just once ie this is your honking game bird? And she won’t forget lol. No wonder they call em listening dogs.
5CAD21BE-4D49-46DB-BA25-99F354451614.jpeg

Last edited: