Doggy Photo's

westie4566

Reaction score
It amazes me how many she finds. Even found one a justinhaugh this week. I sometimes don't take a ball, just because she is too focused on them, but she often finds one anyway!
Aye...Meg was the same. Don't know why I ever bothered taking one as she'd always find one. 😅

Rrrr

Reaction score
Took the old pup to the caravan for the first time this weekend as the oldest child is busy so cant watch her. Quite suprised how quickly she settled considering its a new place and a new bed etc.
I never seem to realise how old she looks untill i look at a photo, she will be 13 in a few weeks which is really old for a bullie.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tyke777

Reaction score
Lost my little Tilly yesterday. Wee dote had a brain tumor and was progressively getting worse and worse. Hadn't been near a river in close to 4 months. So sad to see her go :cry:
Sorry to hear your Sad News about Tilly, try and remember the good times and the laughs you had, I'm sure there was many - its never easy when they go, take care.
Malcolm

Rrrr

Reaction score
Lost my little Tilly yesterday. Wee dote had a brain tumor and was progressively getting worse and worse. Hadn't been near a river in close to 4 months. So sad to see her go :cry:
Sorry to hear that. Hope you are ok

carbisdale caster

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your loss, I'm only on my first ever dog so have no idea what you must be going through but it's something i'm certainly not looking forward to as my little guys my entire world.

westie4566

Reaction score
O
Oh man, I really feel for you losing Tilly, it's the hardest thing ever to say goodbye to our loyal companions. As others have said, try and remember all the great times you had together.

Take care

Andy

Hemmy

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your sad loss Joe........think of the great times you’ve had together ....take care

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Very sorry to hear that Joe 😞. I'm on me first two dog's and would be absolutely heart broken if something happened to either of them, definitely me best friends

westie4566

Reaction score
Getting them to sit still on top of that dead hippo must have took ages
Great photo

I hadn't noticed how much that rock DOES look like a dead hippo! 😅

Sitting up on something perfectly is something that all Simon Grace trained dogs do extremely well. Give my Niamh something to sit up on and she'll not shift her butt until I tell her she can.(y):love: