Doggy Photo's

Chicharito

Reaction score
Nae hosepipe, just the old tin Bath sat in the living room and the wee woman filling it up
with pot's of hot water from the fire πŸ˜‚ I even had a bath in the same water after her 😜

View attachment 46576

So far so good simon πŸ‘πŸ» she's been great 😊
Aye no point in wasting the water. Should have let your missus have a bath as well after!

Timmins

Reaction score
Just noticed this doggy page ! 2 years ago my misses was hinting nudge , nudge , wink , wink Bobbie can’t be a lonely child so I thought I would fix this and turned up with a puppy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sorted !!! Here’s my boys View attachment 46614View attachment 46615View attachment 46616View attachment 46617View attachment 46618
She is still hinting but if I turn up with another dog think I might get put oooooot !!!!!! All your dogs are crackers no family is complete without one ! it will take up the rest of the day looking through them all waiting on this river dropping

Last edited:

westie4566

Reaction score
She is still hinting but if I turn up with another dog think I might get put oooooot !!!!!! All your dogs are crackers no family is complete without one ! it will take up the rest of the day looking through them all waiting on this river dropping
Handsome looking springer there Timmins!