Dog Owners registered with Petlog.

westie4566

Reaction score
Have seen a few things going about today re Petlog upgrading their system and losing microchip and ownership details.

Just logged on and sure enough mine have 'disappeared' off their system. I've sent the asked for details and am awaiting contact.

If any of you guys n gals have dogs registered with Petlog it might be worth taking a few mins to double check your details

carbisdale caster

Reaction score
I've just tried to login but couldn't remember my password so went through the rigmarole of asking for a new one. Once I received the code from them I put it in and it tells me account not recognised.

Imagine the tone of the e-mail i've just sent them....

Andrew B

Reaction score
I've just tried to login but couldn't remember my password so went through the rigmarole of asking for a new one. Once I received the code from them I put it in and it tells me account not recognised.

So annoying. I’ve got money in my paypal, know my password and yet it wants me to ring for a code that never rings back.

Rrrr

Reaction score
Been meaning to update mine since i got my dog as a rescue about 10 years ago

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

westie4566

Reaction score

Knowing you Paul, someone's going to melt when they read it 😅