Does Boris have covid-induced brain damage, I wonder?

salarchaser

Reaction score
Uncle Boris?

260896637_458609195700705_6408878067116499111_n.jpg

nickolas

Reaction score
He’s. Definitely got a few tongues wagging, if it’s time for him to go, due to so many cocks ups, surprised he’s still there and the knives haven’t been out.

MCXFisher

Reaction score
One thing Boris won't do is to mouth a speech full of platitudes prepared by some junior staffer. He'll wrestle with it - often in the car at the last moment - string bits out, scribbling annotations in, and pulling pages hither and thither. Because he doesn't give a fig for the CBI - unlike Blair, Brown and Cameron - he won't have given any attention to the speech in advance, hence the last minute rush, which in this case yielded a disaster. He probably lost his way amidst his own last minute changes and having got lost, extemporised Peppa Pig off the cuff. it's the nature of the Boris beast.

Of course, it's possible that he could have Covid brain fog to make it worse..........

Andrew B

Reaction score
I wouldn’t wish ill health on anyone , not even Johnson.
Suspect it was yet another bit of incompetence.
I’m a bit more sceptical at this point. I know Boris would play the buffoon on Have I got news for you and took the stick very well but buffoonery aside he is a very clever man esp when he’s presenting something on history, which he clearly loves.
Reason for my sceptical thinking is that every country that comes out with the bankrupt back Better quote, all seem to be doing what would appear to be very inept governance?
They all have the media onside and maybe going off track but in the elections in the USA I remember the BBC going down to the border and asking landowners who are mainly Democrats down there, what they thought of things and why Biden would be their saviour. Can’t help notice they haven’t been back to ask em again as they are now in disbelief at what’s going on.
So when each leader has the same mantra and they all share the same open borders with migrants that the Anglo/American power probably brought about? Mass spending and printing money on some of the craziest of things, same mistakes and lessons from carehomes and mandates and without going too far, how they all treat one particular group of “peaceful protesters” with kid gloves and imo have allowed the media to sow a division amongst those gullible enough to fall for it?
At some point you have to wonder if it is just plain ineptitude or are they actually doing a splendid job with whatever shared global task/belief system they have.

The Peppa Pig thing was really odd though.

Andrew B

Reaction score
Boris was brain damaged long before he caught covid. He's a blundering buffoon of the first degree and the worst leader of any party to lead this country.
Lol if you looked up the word Buffoon in the dictionary it may well have Boris Johnson as the definition?
His “Buffoonery” was ok and actually quite endearing when he was on Have I got news for you, but not when he’s supposed to be the leader of the country 🤔

Andrew B

Reaction score
1637784655773.jpeg

I don’t see how anyone involved in the Bullingdon club could ever purport to be our friend or indeed care that we exist all. It’s not the fact, they’re from the elite as that’s not an instant qualification for being like this lot, rather it’s the weird Masonic s***, druggery, drinking and just about every vile vice you could think of to be in that club that should bother everyone.
And low behold I said at the time, that this lot were using something as bad as a Pandemic to put vast amounts of money in their pockets and all based on these golden handshakes from back then.
Seems to have gone quite on David Cameron’s lobbying antics but just one story I remember was from Nick Hancock in giving his pub landlord 30 million under the guise of some Covid scheme, which showed to me that they really don’t care what anyone thinks?

Scierra

Reaction score
What middle aged man would have a haircut like Johnson I reckon his barber is a blind man and cuts his hair on the back of a Suzuki 500 and no crash helmet ,
good one that fishless26 combs his hair with a toffee apple :ROFLMAO:

Springer

Reaction score
Has British politics ever reached a point as low as we are now?

Boris running the country and Starmer in charge of the opposition or should I say lack of it!

I really struggle to understand how these are the best two candidates from a population of almost 70 million people?

heather point

Reaction score
Has British politics ever reached a point as low as we are now?

Boris running the country and Starmer in charge of the opposition or should I say lack of it!

I really struggle to understand how these are the best two candidates from a population of almost 70 million people?
The thing is Alan, America had Trump so ok it is bad but could be worse.