cyber attack

marty31

Reaction score
has anybody else had their like total deducted by 20% sometime in last few days or is it just me? doesn't really matter at all, but couldn't do with my profile age going up by 20% to compensate, a quick calculation dosent put a smile on my face :cool::mad:

Springer

Reaction score
Before the handover I deleted my admin section where I had stored threads that were removed by me in the past, if you had contributed or liked any content that I have subsequently deleted then it will affect your post count or number of likes.

I lost over 3,000 posts from my total count that were done behind the scenes in the admin section, most of that was bitching about you lot to the other moderators over the years. ;)

Last edited:

Heero

Reaction score
Hopefully this means all trace of the person that used to post as Compagnito/Safranfofer has vanished from existence.

Jack Holroyd

Reaction score
Before the handover I deleted my admin section where I had stored threads that were removed by me in the past, if you had contributed or liked any content that I have subsequently deleted then it will affect your post count or number of likes.

I lost over 3,000 posts from my total count that were done behind the scenes in the admin section, most of that was bitching about you lot to the other moderators over the years. ;)
"
Calm down, Calm down. Take a few breaths . You are out of it now. Relax and enjoy.
Enjoy your next step