Cummings media attempted assassination.

T7

Reaction score
There are several reasons that this man is being vilified. The main one is that the Brexit vote would never have happened without him and the swamp want to get it reversed. Be under no illusions, this is all about reversing Brexit. They've picked the wrong man to try and stich up.
Look forward to seeing the BBC direct debit stop coming out of your account.
He refused to apologise for his actions and has made up a load of rowlocks that he expects Joe Dopey Public to swallow. Think the ‘genius’ has misread this one.

Safranfoer

Reaction score
That's the scum media's aim. Despite the population telling them no.
This is more about the EU trying to reverse Brexit than anything else.
Well I’d love a change of government myself so I watch with interest. But I can’t see a single way to achieve one. The pro-Brexit titles are also calling for Johnson to take stronger action on Cummings. I really don’t think this is a Brexit thing. But this year has been a wild ride so far I guess...

T7

Reaction score
That's the scum media's aim. Despite the population telling them no.
This is more about the EU trying to reverse Brexit than anything else.
How is it the media’s fault that the man won’t admit he made a mistake and apologise? If he’d held his hands up immediately he probably could have survived. Instead he goes live on national TV with some old guff about an eyesight test and no one to look after his kid in the whole of London. He chose to do all that in front of the TV cameras. What a moron

salmo76

Reaction score
How is it the media’s fault that the man won’t admit he made a mistake and apologise? If he’d held his hands up immediately he probably could have survived. Instead he goes live on national TV with some old guff about an eyesight test and no one to look after his kid in the whole of London. He chose to do all that in front of the TV cameras. What a moron
That`s the thing, the guy isn`t a moron. The anti brexit, left wing media hounds would only smell blood if he was foolish enough to try and appease them. Many have tried that tactic, only to be torn to pieces . Good on Boris for standing up to the witch hunt. I wish the Dom all the best and hope he doesn`t crumble under the pressure from the hypocritical baying mob. Face them down because all they offer the UK is hopelessness and national humiliation. As for the blue on blue comments, remember, there are plenty of remainiac tory MPs who would love to see the back of Boris and his advisor.

Personally , at least one good thing has come out of the , storm in a teacup , Cummings affair : never again will I pay the BBC tax. Plenty advice online how to do it ; won`t miss their sanctimonious propaganda one bit , with the added bonus that I will no longer be paying that **** Lineker`s bloated salary, or any of the rest of them.

T7

Reaction score
That`s the thing, the guy isn`t a moron. The anti brexit, left wing media hounds would only smell blood if he was foolish enough to try and appease them. Many have tried that tactic, only to be torn to pieces . Good on Boris for standing up to the witch hunt. I wish the Dom all the best and hope he doesn`t crumble under the pressure from the hypocritical baying mob. Face them down because all they offer the UK is hopelessness and national humiliation. As for the blue on blue comments, remember, there are plenty of remainiac tory MPs who would love to see the back of Boris and his advisor.

Personally , at least one good thing has come out of the , storm in a teacup , Cummings affair : never again will I pay the BBC tax. Plenty advice online how to do it ; won`t miss their sanctimonious propaganda one bit , with the added bonus that I will no longer be paying that **** Lineker`s bloated salary, or any of the rest of them.
This is more about some hardline Brexiteers having a hard on for their golden boy ‘genius’ (who is exposed as soon as he is put before a fairly simple set of questions) and refusing to believe that he might just have effed this one up.

My own view FWIW is if he had apologised and said he’d panicked and done something a bit stupid he could have walked away with his job or at least been shunted sideways Out of the limelight for a bit. I also think his ‘genius’ was not much more than dumbing down an incredibly complex issue into some catchy sound bites and playing on people’s biggest fears. The remain campaign was so dreadfully run that I suspect any one of us on this forum could have done a better job.

Oh and beating the most unelectable man in the last 30 years of politics 🙄

tealblue

Reaction score
In my honest opinion this has nothing to do with brexit. This is about millions of people being forced into lock down, stay at home save the NHS save lives. MP's inboxes of ALL party's from people sick fed up to the back teeth obeying the rules and Cummings sitting there with a smug smile on his saying he never broke the rules and Boris backing him up all the way.

By the time this is all over many many people are going to lose their jobs, there will be a a price to pay for all the wages paid to furloughed workers which the next generation will still be paying.

Dunbar

Reaction score

Hahaha! The Daily Mail et al left wing media hounds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loxie

Reaction score
I don’t get the BBC fee comments - am I being thick (probably)?

Oscar.
Cummings wants to stop it being a criminal offence not to pay the TV licence. Emily Maitlis could loose her bloated salary, for instance. He also wants to completely overhaul and modernise the civil service. He is very good at making powerful enemies.

T7

Reaction score
Cummings wants to stop it being a criminal offence not to pay the TV licence. Emily Maitlis could loose her bloated salary, for instance. He also wants to completely overhaul and modernise the civil service. He is very good at making powerful enemies.
There was a decision in 2017 to renew the BBC’s charter until 2027. People need to accept that decision and move on. Stop being negative, bring the country back together etc etc etc (ad nauseum)

Isisalar

Reaction score
Now do the doubters believe its all about stopping Brexit?

T7

Reaction score
Now do the doubters believe its all about stopping Brexit?
We’ve already left

peterchilton

Reaction score
In my honest opinion this has nothing to do with brexit. This is about millions of people being forced into lock down, stay at home save the NHS save lives. MP's inboxes of ALL party's from people sick fed up to the back teeth obeying the rules and Cummings sitting there with a smug smile on his saying he never broke the rules and Boris backing him up all the way.

By the time this is all over many many people are going to lose their jobs, there will be a a price to pay for all the wages paid to furloughed workers which the next generation will still be paying.
Whilst Labour and SNP MP's and Councillors gallivant all over the place?

scotsmac1

Reaction score
Will this excuse, of testing his eye sight, and that being ok, now mean Any person given a fine for travelling, now has an automatic appeal. All the millions spent by the police controlling movement now mean nothing, as folk got test their eyes. ? I certainly know if I was in the legal profession, I would advise any client charged or fined for illegal movement to Not pay, and Apeal. Our friend Dominic has given the perfect out.
I do feel we are now in a time when we are ruled by a small group of extreme right wing privilaged folk who feel they are above the rest of the nation, and are born to rule.
Brilliant as Cummings is, for so many folk who had family members dead and the restrictions they went through, to now see our rulers back up a fable of a story, and the story told in such an arrogant way, makes me Think that even the person himself believes he is superior to the rest of us.

happy days

Reaction score
The country voted overwhelmingly, not me by the way, for the tag team and policies of Johnson and Cummings, in the last four years we've had a referendum two elections three prime ministers, political ineptitude and dithering that has shut more businesses than the Luftwaffe, all this furore over Cummings driving a few hundred miles when he shouldn't have isn't about the health of the nation it's become a politicised attempt to change policy if we change course now and go back to a May type cabinet/policies we are finished. Just get on with it for better or worse.

T7

Reaction score
The country voted overwhelmingly, not me by the way, for the tag team and policies of Johnson and Cummings, in the last four years we've had a referendum two elections three prime ministers, political ineptitude and dithering that has shut more businesses than the Luftwaffe, all this furore over Cummings driving a few hundred miles when he shouldn't have isn't about the health of the nation it's become a politicised attempt to change policy if we change course now and go back to a May type cabinet/policies we are finished. Just get on with it for better or worse.
You ever thought of working for the Samaritans? “Just do it mate, you’ve come this far” 🙄