Cummings media attempted assassination.

Walleye

Reaction score
Yet the solution is simple - just ask all our politicians to publish the gps records from their phones that we pay for.
Both Android and Apple phones store exactly where you have been, unless you are tech savvy enough to turn off that feature on your phone.

If they did publish, we'd be able to see for ourselves who actually stuck to the guidelines and vote accordingly at the next election.

It's also the easiest way for Cummings to verify his bullshit barny story.

Neil W

Reaction score
just Shows you that people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones

goosander

Reaction score
I am wary of going against the media although I blame them for the bad news that is always on the front pages. The various governments have tried over many years to silence them. Were it not for them things like the M.P.s expenses scandal would have stayed hidden.

FaughanPurple

Reaction score
You're not defending this guy surely?

It doesn't matter who had the symptoms, his own directive was to isolate in the house for 7 days with symptoms and the rest for 14. Contact the hotline for advice.. not drive up the country because you didnt want to watch your own kids... his situation was no different to any of ours it's just he feels hes above the rest of us.

It's not lefty or media bias to hold these people to account and to standards we all were held to during this last 3 months.

Isisalar

Reaction score
Having been all over the media re the Cummings saga Alistair Campbell this morning decided on a swim in the Serpentine in Hyde Park and photographed himself clearly breaking social distancing guidance/rules. Not sure swimming in a public park is within the spirit of the rules/guidance either.
Picture to follow.

Last edited:

Loxie

Reaction score
It's pretty much just the same old tribal political bs. Who actually cares? Labour want him out because he is a proven election winner. Boris is not spending so much political capital out of loyalty or because he believes DC did the right thing, it's because by the next election this will all be forgotten and he is a proven election winner.

T7

Reaction score
It’s the equivalent of the head of the EA being caught fishing without a rod licence

Loxie

Reaction score
It’s the equivalent of the head of the EA being caught fishing without a rod licence
I really don't think it's anything like that. No crime has been committed for a start. It's just a load of self righteous whining from people with an axe to grind. Same as when the Scottish CMO was hounded out of a job, I don't remember you getting excited over that one by the way, or any other piece of tribalist bs and faux outrage used to score political points. If anyone was honest they would admit it doesn't affect their lives in the slightest.

Safranfoer

Reaction score
I really don't think it's anything like that. No crime has been committed for a start. It's just a load of self righteous whining from people with an axe to grind. Same as when the Scottish CMO was hounded out of a job, I don't remember you getting excited over that one by the way, or any other piece of tribalist bs and faux outrage used to score political points. If anyone was honest they would admit it doesn't affect their lives in the slightest.
Have you seen the number of Conservative MPs, Conservative voters and traditionally Conservative media outlets that are displeased? Open your eyes and ears. I don't think you can spin this as tribalist bs to score political points....

T7

Reaction score
First I heard of that story they had resigned. Cummings still has his job and is a lying hypocrite.

Isisalar

Reaction score
There are several reasons that this man is being vilified. The main one is that the Brexit vote would never have happened without him and the swamp want to get it reversed. Be under no illusions, this is all about reversing Brexit. They've picked the wrong man to try and stich up.
Look forward to seeing the BBC direct debit stop coming out of your account.

T7

Reaction score
There are several reasons that this man is being vilified. The main one is that the Brexit vote would never have happened without him and the swamp want to get it reversed. Be under no illusions, this is all about reversing Brexit. They've picked the wrong man to try and stich up.
Look forward to seeing the BBC direct debit stop coming out of your account.
Haven’t we already left??

Loxie

Reaction score
First I heard of that story they had resigned. Cummings still has his job and is a lying hypocrite.
No doubt, I very much doubt you'll find anyone that works in politics who isn't. Come to think of it I doubt you'll find anyone who isn't.

Loxie

Reaction score
For someone to drive 30 miles to test his eyesight is the excuse you would expect from a schoolboy.The bigger the man the bigger the fool. I just hope that people remember this next time at the ballot box.
People have short memories. The next election will be decided on much bigger issues than this.