Covid Injection

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeking

Reaction score
Yorkshire (werethereagodit'dbegod'sowncountry)
I'm a 42 year old woman. I've spent large portions of my life on birth control methods with a FAR higher chance of a blood clot than this vaccine - 1 in 1,000 risk of a clot with a 1 in 100,000 fatal embolism rate - and I've taken that risk, variously, once a day every day, once a day for 21 days a month and once every 3 months, for at least two decades. I didn't need to take the pill. My partners could have taken ownership of contraception (any men stressing about these clots needs to get their partners off the pill). It's a choice. That MANY women make, eyes wide open. So the under 50 year old women I know are not bricking it, or even talking about it. Women on HRT have a 58% higher chance of a blood clot. We women of all ages are well used to medicines with clot risks - and we know that one of the biggest risks of catching a non-fatal dose of covid for us is, also, blood clots. There's a higher chance of us catching covid right now and getting a clot, than dying of a vaccine clot.

The only chatter I've seen is women worried they won't get the second dose because it's delisted in the meantime, leading to sliding back down the covid snake to the start, requiring re-vaccinating.

Thanks for the commentary. Nae worries, your body your choice.

We see lots of guesstimates of clot/death rates, requiring with the normal pinch of salt mind, given weeks ago we started off with "not a snowball's chance in hell, safe as houses" to "one in a few million" the other week, then odds were down (according to Jezza Vine's "medical experts") to about "1 in a mill".

Within a few days even Auntie's droppped it to 1:250k now.

Perhaps next week it will be even more common, who knows, with rushed funky nouvelle technology? Science works by this route, so forgive me if I'll wait for the jury to be in, next year before sticking a neck out with predictions... Predictions over the last month proved hollow.

I don't follow the chatter you get exposed to I'm interested whether there any clarity from your sources about whether actual CV19 is exacerbated by long-term synchem ingestion (pills etc.) or if folk suffering from so-called "long covid" are "synchem-free"? Just interested, even in anecdotes, given I've a material interest.

Re-vacccination for young women sounds suspiciously like a zero-Covid strategy when clearly there are other more pressing issues. Still I guess the plan is to get used to this new strange normal.

Safranfoer

Reaction score
Thanks for the commentary. Nae worries, your body your choice.

We see lots of guesstimates of clot/death rates, requiring with the normal pinch of salt mind, given weeks ago we started off with "not a snowball's chance in hell, safe as houses" to "one in a few million" the other week, then odds were down (according to Jezza Vine's "medical experts") to about "1 in a mill".

Within a few days even Auntie's droppped it to 1:250k now.

Perhaps next week it will be even more common, who knows, with rushed funky nouvelle technology? Science works by this route, so forgive me if I'll wait for the jury to be in, next year before sticking a neck out with predictions... Predictions over the last month proved hollow.

I don't follow the chatter you get exposed to I'm interested whether there any clarity from your sources about whether actual CV19 is exacerbated by long-term synchem ingestion (pills etc.) or if folk suffering from so-called "long covid" are "synchem-free"? Just interested, even in anecdotes, given I've a material interest.

Re-vacccination for young women sounds suspiciously like a zero-Covid strategy when clearly there are other more pressing issues. Still I guess the plan is to get used to this new strange normal.
What would you class as 'synchem-free'? Are you talking specifically about hormonal contraception, or any medication?

The two women I know well enough to share any info on with GP-diagnosed (as far as GPs can) long covid are aged mid-40s. Neither is currently taking hormonal birth control. Friend A never has (earth mother, mooncups and rhythm method all the way), Friend B was on the contraceptive pill in the past.

Friend A suffers from asthma, has had one dose of the AZ vaccine, hasn't had a clot yet, has lesions on her lungs and liver from covid (including one on her right lung that is absolutely massive and looked scarily like cancer on the scans - it isn't), can't take her heart beyond 125bpm without feeling faint/passing out, can't cycle at all any more at all. She used to cycle 14 miles a day (to work and back) and is a fell walker and Munro/Furth bagger. VERY fit woman.

Friend B has had both doses of AZ vaccine (no clot) and is on a cocktail of other medication for a benign brain tumour and thyroid problems. Her problems are all in her joints. She had frozen shoulders for months - celebrated the small victory of being able to put her own bra on this week - and has suffered from quite debilitating pain in her back, hips and knees. Her job is very physical - she's fit and strong, works on her feet all day hauling heavy bags around, or bent over (think gardener, but not that - I don't want to say as it's potentially identifying for those that know me on Facebook but not everyone knows about her tumour) - so this has been a problem.

The experiences of these good friends, as well as women I know less well, are why I am pleased they are vaccinating young women. Friend B hasn't been able to work for weeks at a time. Friend A has gone from always being outside moving to spending all of her time frustratedly making crochet blankets. Her living room looks like a charity shop exploded. It's not just about dying.

Andrew B

Reaction score
What would you class as 'synchem-free'? Are you talking specifically about hormonal contraception, or any medication?

The two women I know well enough to share any info on with GP-diagnosed (as far as GPs can) long covid are aged mid-40s. Neither is currently taking hormonal birth control. Friend A never has (earth mother, mooncups and rhythm method all the way), Friend B was on the contraceptive pill in the past.

Friend A suffers from asthma, has had one dose of the AZ vaccine, hasn't had a clot yet, has lesions on her lungs and liver from covid (including one on her right lung that is absolutely massive and looked scarily like cancer on the scans - it isn't), can't take her heart beyond 125bpm without feeling faint/passing out, can't cycle at all any more at all. She used to cycle 14 miles a day (to work and back) and is a fell walker and Munro/Furth bagger. VERY fit woman.

Friend B has had both doses of AZ vaccine (no clot) and is on a cocktail of other medication for a benign brain tumour and thyroid problems. Her problems are all in her joints. She had frozen shoulders for months - celebrated the small victory of being able to put her own bra on this week - and has suffered from quite debilitating pain in her back, hips and knees. Her job is very physical - she's fit and strong, works on her feet all day hauling heavy bags around, or bent over (think gardener, but not that - I don't want to say as it's potentially identifying for those that know me on Facebook but not everyone knows about her tumour) - so this has been a problem.

The experiences of these good friends, as well as women I know less well, are why I am pleased they are vaccinating young women. Friend B hasn't been able to work for weeks at a time. Friend A has gone from always being outside moving to spending all of her time frustratedly making crochet blankets. Her living room looks like a charity shop exploded. It's not just about dying.
How frightening to have such serious conditions, let alone the worry of Covid on top.

Walleye

Reaction score

Ah but the pandemic isn't real I tell ya!!! So there is no risk from Covid!!
But the vaccines...omg...they are real when they give you blood clots or don't, but only placebo when they don't, or do. Or summat like that.

What we are witnessing is the death of proper risk assessment in the face of Internet influencers, media chasing stories and European leaders scrambling like feck to keep their jobs no matter how many lives it costs, if Covid is real.

Last edited:

seeking

Reaction score

Ta. I was going to like your reply, but seems inappropriate. Thanks for the reply and documenting that, wierd eh?

Without being flippant, isn't asthma a risk factor with respiratory diseases including CV19? Regardless of the potential conflating issues caused by treatments and medication... (which again, may be an issue in itself).

Back to CV19 itself:

I understand you are keen to stress it's not just about dying, but neither is living, and most young folk have had precious little of that this last year.

I've known so many have had CV19 without any of this stuff at all. Everyone including the old rellies recovered fine, well one of them reckons he's a gammy knee and tingles as a result. And of course, as I said before the only deaths I've known during the pandemic have all (5 of them, which is totally exceptional!) have been directly or indirectly caused by the legal restrictions since last year, and all of them incredibly young compared to the 82-yo average age of deaths from CV19. They would all have been around without Lockdown. Sorry you consider that aspect unimportant.

Still, at least CV19's in diminuendo now, though the die is cast.

ps - most medicines are synchems, being chems produced by synthetic rather than natural processes - one of the problems because the body, and nature, can metabolise them differently than the natural equivalent, hence different impacts on just about everything (the synchems from pills passing through STWs is a known cause of sex/fecundity changes in river fish etc., etc.).

peterchilton

Reaction score

keirstream

Reaction score

Thought as much, but this one wasn't.

seeking

Reaction score
Monster contagion pandemic or not, it's still exceedingly unlikely to make any dent whatsoever in the 7 billion+ and climbing global population or create negative population growth in even UK. However, a glimpse of the future has been had now.

Why are we still being penned in like sheep?
One of the astounding things in this article, is that it appeared that the government wasn't even bothering to see how effective the vaccine programme was!!!!!

Aye, whether the free natural immunity (huge first wave deaths, significantly fewer in the second wave, likely even less in the expected 2021/22 winter's third wave) or an (unquantifiable but potentially vey large) combination caused by vaccinated immunity due to the successful vaccine rollout (at massive cost), or just a natural change in the virus to become more like the common cold (less deadly, more transmissible, hence more successful in an evolutionary sense) it looks increasingly like we're being penned in and muzzled like sheep because we can be, especially given the peak in respiratory infections has well passed...

Meanwhile for those interested in how at the moment deaths are at the lowest levels for ~a decade (remarkable given the population increase over that time) due to last years excess, here's a graph with 2020-2021 totals (black) vs relevant rolling 5-year average (orange line, with red and green range bounds)

Basically the excess carnage caused by CV19 shows as the two departures from ranges Weeks 13-22 in 2020 (the biggie) and Weeks 1-7 2021 (the lesser)...

UK Weekly Deaths 2020_2021 w14.png

As predicted, we'll be tracking below orange for months now...

Looking forward to them rolling back the regs and letting us get on with normal life, including fishing, without any funky "new normals"!

fixedspool

Reaction score
Thought as much, but this one wasn't.
Most will dump him together with all the other so called conspirators. Other have forecast the same thing and been denigrated by the sheepies who can't see further than the end of their noses. Reports of adverse vaccine affects continue to arise but dismissed as inconsequential -for the moment anyway.

ozzyian

Reaction score
Monster contagion pandemic or not, it's still exceedingly unlikely to make any dent whatsoever in the 7 billion+ and climbing global population or create negative population growth in even UK. However, a glimpse of the future has been had now.

Aye, whether the free natural immunity (huge first wave deaths, significantly fewer in the second wave, likely even less in the expected 2021/22 winter's third wave) or an (unquantifiable but potentially vey large) combination caused by vaccinated immunity due to the successful vaccine rollout (at massive cost), or just a natural change in the virus to become more like the common cold (less deadly, more transmissible, hence more successful in an evolutionary sense) it looks increasingly like we're being penned in and muzzled like sheep because we can be, especially given the peak in respiratory infections has well passed...

Meanwhile for those interested in how at the moment deaths are at the lowest levels for ~a decade (remarkable given the population increase over that time) due to last years excess, here's a graph with 2020-2021 totals (black) vs relevant rolling 5-year average (orange line, with red and green range bounds)

Basically the excess carnage caused by CV19 shows as the two departures from ranges Weeks 13-22 in 2020 (the biggie) and Weeks 1-7 2021 (the lesser)...

View attachment 60182

As predicted, we'll be tracking below orange for months now...

Looking forward to them rolling back the regs and letting us get on with normal life, including fishing, without any funky "new normals"!

Out of interest (and please trust me I've no desire to get too deeply into the subject) but what would be your position on the situation in Brazil?

Is it true in your opinion that - as it would seem - excess deaths are very real and measurable, and if so why have they fared so badly. I do a bit of business with a Brazilian guy and he's telling me it is utter chaos - people dying in ambulances etc and the structures of the State failing.

Safranfoer

Reaction score
We're still penned in because there are mutants flying around that are more harmful to the younger, unvaccinated population than last year's. I don't see how this is a sustainable situation for our mental health or economy though. It would be really ace if they'd tighten up our borders - as per the grand Brexit promise - as if you look at the data coming out of India right now (not official deaths - look at cremations for an idea of that), they're heading somewhere that'll make Brazil look good. We can't stay locked up forever. We can do more to stop new variants coming in and open up our internal economy until there's a more robust vaccine/treatment plan this autumn/winter.

Last edited:

mows

Reaction score
We're still penned in because there are mutants flying around that are more harmful to the younger, unvaccinated population than last year's. I don't see how this is a sustainable situation for our mental health or economy though. It would be really ace if they'd tighten up our borders - as per the grand Brexit promise - as if you look at the data coming out of India right now (not official deaths - look at cremations for an idea of that), they're heading somewhere that'll make Brazil look good. We can't stay locked up forever. We can do more to stop new variants coming in until there's a more robust vaccine/treatment plan.
where?
Show us the some evidence, other than
Boris told us so.

even operation fear in relation to India is only pushing case numbers and avoiding death figures
This is the effect of the first claimed new better spreading, more deadly variant.

Remember, it was all about protecting the NHS.

Now that the NHS is protected.

Its all about the next but not actually here yet variant.

Screenshot_20210421-114230.png

Last edited:

Auldghillie

Reaction score

fixedspool

Reaction score
We're still penned in because there are mutants flying around that are more harmful to the younger, unvaccinated population than last year's. I don't see how this is a sustainable situation for our mental health or economy though. It would be really ace if they'd tighten up our borders - as per the grand Brexit promise - as if you look at the data coming out of India right now (not official deaths - look at cremations for an idea of that), they're heading somewhere that'll make Brazil look good. We can't stay locked up forever. We can do more to stop new variants coming in and open up our internal economy until there's a more robust vaccine/treatment plan this autumn/winter.
Most of that is pure speculation. You believe everything that Government's, here and abroad tell you almost without question. Figures are bandied about without any means of confirmation, Anyone who questions what Governments tell you is out of order. |When did they ever tell you anything apart from that which they want you to know. Time to get real!!

Status
Not open for further replies.