Covid Injection

Status
Not open for further replies.

fixedspool

Reaction score
So even Dr Kulldorf is not qualified enough to satisfy your own doubts on his credentials. Who is??

Safranfoer

Reaction score
He's one of the authors of the Barrington Declaration. It's like sharing the wisdom of Neil Ferguson. A polarised lens.

Consensus view is surely the only way to manage a pandemic... or any area of science. As the consensus shifts, move with it.

seeking

Reaction score
Yorkshire (werethereagodit'dbegod'sowncountry)
"the wisdom of Neil Shagger Ferguson"

ROFL

Personally I've always been cynical of the pronouncements of Physicists, especially with regards to their "bonkers black box models".

Actual science says, "As the evidence changes, be sure to take it into account, no matter what the concensus of politically appointed "experts" says" ...

Mystic-Ferguson.png

Bonito

Reaction score
So did they die

" with covid"
Or
"with Pfizer vaccine"?
Not a clue, how would I know I`m not there and I`m not a doctor. The link was in response to the question who were the fact checkers but of course that was no use as did not fit the stupid antivax agenda.

mows

Reaction score
Well i would have thought, if simply dying whilst having covid, counts as a covid death.

Then surely the same must apply if dying whilst having the covid vaccine in your system.

I think it utterly ridiculous that if you was to die when youve recently had a covid vaccine would mean you automatically had died as as consequence of the vaccine.

Im not anti vax. Had mine, so has my wife.

Now she is in serious relapse with long covid once more.

But without the vaccine jab, she wouldnt get her vaccine passport, as immunity only counts when pharma has had there cut.
So now she has official immunity.

lexi

Reaction score
I care nothing for a passport. It looks as though My wife in getting her second jab, has little chance of bringing it home to me?
If that is the case, I won't take the second Pfizer. My instinct has always been that this gene therapy and the over reaction to Covid is ********.

salarchaser

Reaction score
I care nothing for a passport. It looks as though My wife in getting her second jab, has little chance of bringing it home to me?
If that is the case, I won't take the second Pfizer. My instinct has always been that this gene therapy and the over reaction to Covid is ********.
It seems as if the vaccines reduce symptoms but dont stop you getting it.
The way I read it, just because your wife has had 2 jabs doesnt mean she wont get it and pass it on to you. She just wont be ill herself.

Hardyreels

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Shot #2 administered yesterday with zero adverse effects. I don't even feel it but then I fish where there are brown bears and one must be toughened up for that :) Heard plenty of crying over sore and stiff arms round these parts but I am already so stiff and sore when I wake each successive day how would I know?

kenny007

Reaction score
I had the AZ jag on Tuesday afternoon and took Paracetamol as advised by others. On Wednesday i felt shattered, no aches or pains, just shattered as if i hadn't slept in days. My wife had her's on Thursday and felt exactly the way i had felt.

Suppose i rather feel shattered by a jag than feel the effects of a Covid infection and associated risks of serious health issues from the aftermath of infection.

Last edited:

fixedspool

Reaction score
Plenty of jabbers on here it seems. Used to be called on a wing and a prayer. Good luck ;)

westie4566

Reaction score
I had mine Friday morning, neither up nor down, feel brand new so hopefully you will be fine. 👍
Felt like I was slightly 'hungover' for the first few hours yesterday morning and my temp was up 0.8 of a degree from normal (but I do naturally run cold to the norm anyway, lol). Paracetamol taken and absolutely fine by the back the back of lunchtime (y)

fixedspool

Reaction score
:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: I don't have any conspiracy ideas. If I did that's none of your business either. Have an arm like a pin cushion 12 months from now.!

Hoddom

Reaction score
What proportion of people having their jabs are using the opportunity to take an afternoon/evening out 'feeling a tad under the weather'. To be waited on hand and foot by their partner. Putting their feet up and having a couple of restorative liquid shots, whilst having no genuine symptoms at all :)
I was tempted. I admit it.

Safranfoer

Reaction score
It was always going to be a rolling programme of vaccines, involving repeat injections, until we have a lid on transmission and only need to vaccinate the vulnerable. I don't think anyone expected two shots and cover for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.