Covid Injection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rrrr

Reaction score
Just booked both of vaccination sessions. I'm 42. The speed of the vaccine roll-out is very, very impressive.
Is it still a bit hit and miss with booking online or have they got it sorted ?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

fixedspool

Reaction score
Just booked both of vaccination sessions. I'm 42. The speed of the vaccine roll-out is very, very impressive.
Don't be too hasty -you might need to reflect on doing that at such a young age. Do more research -dig a little deeper before you put that into your body/ :eek:

Safranfoer

Reaction score
Is it still a bit hit and miss with booking online or have they got it sorted ?

It was REALLY slick. Swift Queue system. Very easy to register and booked in seconds. They must have ironed out the bugs.

Safranfoer

Reaction score
Don't be too hasty -you might need to reflect on doing that at such a young age. Do more research -dig a little deeper before you put that into your body/ :eek:
I’m happy with the vaccine. And my best friend runs clinical trials for a competitor drug company so she was all over it looking for flaws, was more than happy and had hers quite a while ago (she runs trials in cancer units). But thank you.

fixedspool

Reaction score
...10 minutes and counting and I will have my 1st dose. Seems a bit daft as after 12 months I still have an antibody level high enough to donate convalescent plasma but it can’t do any harm so also daft not too!
Can't do any harm? Good luck then,

Bonito

Reaction score
Par for the course. the sniggering duo with nothing to say themselves. Sheep- not really be an insult to the sheep.

Unlike you who tells everybody what they should do, told you a day or so back, you are 100% entitled to your opinion but you are not entitled to tell anybody else what their opinion should be or what they should do or think. You don`t want the vaccine fine, that is your choice but why whine on at others who are perfectly prepared to have it???

westie4566

Reaction score
I’m happy with the vaccine. And my best friend runs clinical trials for a competitor drug company so she was all over it looking for flaws, was more than happy and had hers quite a while ago (she runs trials in cancer units). But thank you.
Funnily enough a client who also does cancer research had hers the other day, felt a bit rough that night but back to normal. She managed to book hers online. Was about to phone her yesterday to ask how she managed (I'd tried) when my appointment arrived in the post. A week on Sunday for me.

Safranfoer

Reaction score
Funnily enough a client who also does cancer research had hers the other day, felt a bit rough that night but back to normal. She managed to book hers online. Was about to phone her yesterday to ask how she managed (I'd tried) when my appointment arrived in the post. A week on Sunday for me.
I am so excited it’s reached my age bracket. The end is nigh! Glad your date is through...

westie4566

Reaction score
I am so excited it’s reached my age bracket. The end is nigh! Glad your date is through...
Looks like you nipped in in the brink of time re the looming shortages.

As far as I'm concerned wee Nippy can shove her draconian rules where the sun will never shine come the 6th April. I'm back to work full time. Sod it!! I'll be jabbed and nowhere near as 'dangerous' as someone sitting for ages getting their hair cut and coloured after 3 months.(Hairdressers are opening on the 5th).

At least I can get kit installed with the customer in another room from me, or get stuff sold with masks on, 2m distance and windows open to keep fresh air flowing.

I dare the PF's office to uphold a legal case in this scenario.

Lamson v10

Reaction score

I've not heard a word about my jab yet , mind I'm a weeeeee but younger than yersell 😁
Need to make the phone call and see what's happening

iainmortimer

Reaction score
...10 minutes and counting and I will have my 1st dose. Seems a bit daft as after 12 months I still have an antibody level high enough to donate convalescent plasma but it can’t do any harm so also daft not too!

So far so good. I'm still here :oops: :ROFLMAO:

My arm hasn't even fallen off and other than the card I now have, I'd never know I'd had the injection. Strangely though I keep seeing men in black in my rear view mirror and there seems to be a slight blue flashing light in one nostril....:alien:

Rrrr

Reaction score
So far so good. I'm still here :oops:

My arm hasn't even fallen off and other than the card I now have, I'd never know I'd had the injection. Strangely though I keep seeing men in black in my rear view mirror and there seems to be a slight blue flashing light in one nostril....:alien:
Itl just be the lads checking your 5g signal on behalf of the lizzard people

Hopefully you avoid any side effects.

Rennie

Reaction score
So far so good. I'm still here :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Tin foil cap, sorts that out!.
Pedro.

offshore

Reaction score
Looks like we owe Jeremy Corbyn a big apology. I would put him in charge tomorrow, creating a British National Pharmaceutical Corporation tomorrow - in the same way we had a British National Oil Corporation (BNOC) in the 1770's to ensure oil supplies.

Boris Johnson has temporary humiliated the EU over vaccine supplies. He could easily have diffused this confrontation 4 weeks ago with a few emphatic words and some token return gestures - which would have ensured cooperation in the future.

I think he has deliberately fanned this fire, to justify his previous Brexit stance - tragically leaving us totally isolated in the future.

Instead the EU must now future proof itself against the UK in any battle for even basic Pharmaceuticals - some of which were already in short supply before Covid. The EU will put an embargo on exports to us in future at the first necessity - in the same way the USA has blocked any Covid vaccine exports to us.

Other than the EU, the rest of the world either hates us, despises us, or has no capability to help us.

We need a state run Pharmaceutical industry for all essentials - not grovelling for something 'just in time'.

Status
Not open for further replies.