Coronavirus

Safranfoer

Reaction score
6055237C-046D-4C83-96F8-C5F210D3A17B.jpeg

SOS

Reaction score

sneakypeter

Reaction score
Vaccination passports? It might well become a requirement for International travel, cannot see they would be introduced for internal use, some hint of that from Boris.
As things stand I can travel to fish from late March, and return to work April 12th, that will be tough, going from doing nothing even close to making precision jewellery to an avalanche of orders, makes me a tad nervous to say the least!

Walleye

Reaction score
Not good news for you folks north of the wall....wee Jimmy and others talking about eradication means if eradication is what they are aiming for you are in for many more and longer lickdowns before it's over.

You've gone from the Highland charge and "Freedom!!!" to "one death is too many".

Time you gathered another clan army together guys.

mows

Reaction score
Not good news for you folks north of the wall....wee Jimmy and others talking about eradication means if eradication is what they are aiming for you are in for many more and longer lickdowns before it's over.

You've gone from the Highland charge and "Freedom!!!" to "one death is too many".

If its too big a problem, it will be solved in May.

Beefly Dave

Reaction score
Lickdowns
Lickdowns by sturgeon?

A threat sure to push an end to social distancing off the agenda.

Walleye

Reaction score
If its too big a problem, it will be solved in May.
She will emerge victorious from lockdown just in time for you all to cast your votes.

Anyone ever wondered why Israel have done better than all other countries??
They have a general election in March with the incumbent prime minister charged with fraud and desperate for a distraction and a success to keep him in power.
It's amazing how great things can happen before an election.

Safranfoer

Reaction score

Their schools have started to go back already, today... this feels like a mispresentation. See what is said tomorrow.

westie4566

Reaction score
Their schools have started to go back already, today... this feels like a mispresentation. See what is said tomorrow.
I admire your faith, Dee!

As far as I'm concerned Bojo's timeline was vague enough to make me puke.(Remember 'this will all be over by Christmas? )

As ever the poisoned Dwarf in Holyrood will go one step further and make things even tougher here. That's been the script thus far.

Honestly? Yeah, I'm done. Done with whole carry on. Done with the damage to any freedom I once enjoyed. Done with the damage to my business. Done with not being able to spend time with those whom I love. Done with all the fakery. Even Bojo admitted tonight that we'll be living with this like the flu for years to come....quelle surprise!! (and that's living in a country who's daily 'case' rates are less than 10% of England's

Call me cynical, but as I see it, the general public just got chucked a few scarps to keep them quiet tonight.

Data led? What a load of ********. The data is that the R number is really low. 'Cases' are dropping like a stone, ( especially out with England) Recovery rates are great....why can't our respective leaders just admit to that and crack on?

Rrrr

Reaction score
Well, yesterday the virus dealt my family on my mothers side a bit of a shitty hand.
My aunt is in hospital on a ventilator and i think they are waiting for her to go. Shes been living with my cousin and the carer had no symptoms at all but had the virus so they all caught it.
Had a phonecall yesterday to say my cousin had died in the ambulance on the way to hospital.
Now, ive never been really close to that side of the family as ive such a big extended family. My mother is gutted though as its all happend so fast.
Really brings it home how fast this thing can change things.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Safranfoer

Reaction score
Well, yesterday the virus dealt my family on my mothers side a bit of a shitty hand.
My aunt is in hospital on a ventilator and i think they are waiting for her to go. Shes been living with my cousin and the carer had no symptoms at all but had the virus so they all caught it.
Had a phonecall yesterday to say my cousin had died in the ambulance on the way to hospital.
Now, ive never been really close to that side of the family as ive such a big extended family. My mother is gutted though as its all happend so fast.
Really brings it home how fast this thing can change things.

Really sorry for your loss. Even if you weren't close - it's still a shock when the thing that's supposed to happen to OTHER families, happens to yours. Did your cousin have underlying conditions?

Rrrr

Reaction score
Really sorry for your loss. Even if you weren't close - it's still a shock when the thing that's supposed to happen to OTHER families, happens to yours. Did your cousin have underlying conditions?
Im not really sure to be honest. He was a big guy and an artist so spent his time at a desk rather than active. My aunt is really old with dementia so thats not a shock.

Safranfoer

Reaction score
Im not really sure to be honest. He was a big guy and an artist so spent his time at a desk rather than active. My aunt is really old with dementia so thats not a shock.

63% of adults in the UK are overweight or obese. I feel like that particular factor is the scariest really. We all try and take comfort in the 'underlying conditions' part without maybe understanding our own risk factors properly. Less broadly applicable to the people on here perhaps as it's a forum for people that are active. Though the booze and the fags might be a factor.

What kind of art did he do? Did he have a partner? Is s/he ok?

Rrrr

Reaction score
63% of adults in the UK are overweight or obese. I feel like that particular factor is the scariest really. We all try and take comfort in the 'underlying conditions' part without maybe understanding our own risk factors properly. Less broadly applicable to the people on here perhaps as it's a forum for people that are active. Though the booze and the fags might be a factor.

What kind of art did he do? Did he have a partner? Is s/he ok?
Allsorts i think, he was always drawing something. Last time we seen him he was making my boys origami frogs from memory with about 120 folds.
Also i think hes got a wife and kids but having such a large family and they all look similar, i get mixed up on whos who at times.