Come Over all Faint!

Rennie

Reaction score
Just been scanning the 2022 Guideline on line catalogue and hells teeth, no LPXe's in there. Had to sit down, feeling distinctly unwell.Come on Guideline whats the score here?
Pedro.

chriswjx

Reaction score
On their website for 2022 preorder - before I get blocked off and asked for a login (which I don't have). There's a LPX Chrome? Possible successor/replacement?

1634114457828.png

JoeE

Reaction score
I was actually watching to see when the V3 would be dropped from the site. Interesting to see what improvements have been made but I won't be rushing out to swap all the ones I have.

Edit: If any one finds the 1389 on sale somewhere pop me a PM

Last edited:

Rrrr

Reaction score
Just had an email from angus angling and they are selling the v3s off so maybe a some bargains to be had.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

15ydspeycast

Reaction score
I was actually watching to see when the V3 would be dropped from the site. Interesting to see what improvements have been made but I won't be rushing out to swap all the ones I have.

Don’t blame you it’s a pocket rocket

kimbo

Reaction score

Only 1 day to go

Stewart4wd

Reaction score

Uttings are selling them off too at £339

Last edited: