Classified/Wanted forum rules for posting.

Editor

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The classified sections of the Salmon Fishing Forums are for members to buy, sell or swap on a non-commercial basis. If a commercial enterprise such as a retail store, online shop or a representative/employee of such would like to sell here then please contact us at info@fishandfly.com first before posting to set up a trade member account.

Any adverts of an otherwise commercial basis will be deleted. A commercial ad is considered to be when a member has more than one of a similar new product/service for sale or when they clearly appear to make/buy and sell something or offer a professional type service. It is not acceptable for members to sell or swap flies in this section or advertise they sell flies anywhere else on the forum. Fly swaps are arranged regularly for this purpose.

The minimum 100 post rule we have for Classifieds also applies to Wanted ads. This is to help weed out potential scammers and also as a way to reward regular contributing members who have achieved that post count with this additional benefit of your free membership.

Thanks for your co-operation and if in doubt about your post then please ask first.

deanevans

Reaction score
Hi I have got 276 posts to my name and yet I can not place an ad in wanted is there something else I have to do thanks

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

brodav66

Reaction score
Aye mate , i think you need to throw 3 double sixes in a row , hold a seal back from a pool full of fish while riding the Chopper ye got for your xmas years ago to Dexy's midnight runners , oh come on , Editor , i mean Eileen

cgaines10

Reaction score
Any reason why I can’t post in the classifieds?? I used to be able to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rrrr

Reaction score
Any reason why I can’t post in the classifieds?? I used to be able to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cant do it if using tapatalk for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk