Century Stealth DB 14ft 8/9/10

JoeE

Reaction score
Hello once again, am looking at some Guideline Le Cies and just had a noesy at the Century site Alan, can you give me some more info on the above model.

The type of use its going to get is on the Mourne or Finn, and the odd trip to Scottish rivers such as my Tay, doing spey casts and hopefully moving into skagit at some point

Xmas is approaching and I have money to spend:D;)

Cheers

Springer

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay Joe, I have been away fishing.

The 'DB' offers you one rod for all the different line styles. Im not really sure what more I can say that isnt on the website. Maybe this question is better answered by those who have bought the model.

For an unbiased option you could ask, IBM59, Strathglass and sammysalmon to name a few.

JoeE

Reaction score
Cheers SPinger Il drop the guys a PM for futher info.

Your rods wouldn't happen to be at the Irish Fly Fair on the weekend of the 13th Nov for a chuck,

Ill drop those guys a PM for some info also.

Hope ya had a good day out fishing, season near at an end all over:(

Cheers

Springer

Reaction score
Cheers Springer I'll drop the guys a PM for further info.

Your rods wouldn't happen to be at the Irish Fly Fair on the weekend of the 13th Nov for a chuck,

Ill drop those guys a PM for some info also.

Hope ya had a good day out fishing, season near at an end all over:(

Cheers

They are not actually my rods Joe, I designed them for Century but they are responsible for selling etc. Now the product is launched and up and running I no longer have any involvement with the project.

I am not aware that they will be at any of the Fairs etc, best drop them a line at info@century.gb.com for details of when and where you can try one. :)