Century 13' Demo?

Springer

Reaction score
There are no dealers, these rods are sold direct via the website.

Check out clause 6.5 in these terms and conditions on the Century Game website.

This is effectively a 10 day try before you buy option, you will have no problems returning the rod if you dont like it so long as its in its original condition. All in all if you didnt like the rod it would cost you the return postage and nothing more, this would probably be less than the fuel it would take to drive somewhere to demo it.

I think this is a far better option than a quick demo from a tackle shop.

Eminem

Reaction score
Alan,

Any plans to re-visit the Stealth range? Keep up-to-date, upgrade, tweak, etc....

Everyone else does it :)

Springer

Reaction score
Alan,

Any plans to re-visit the Stealth range? Keep up-to-date, upgrade, tweak, etc....

Everyone else does it :)

I have not really been involved in this project since Sept 2010 Marc, once the product came to market I pretty much bowed out although I still maintain a fairly regular contact with the owner.

I did some development work for them a while back using the 3M Powerlux aka silicone nano tech material, this is the stuff Hardy and Loomis are using along with a couple of others. As far as Im aware nothing further has happened on that front.

I cast a 13' Stealth earlier this year when a guest brought one to the Dee. In all honesty I dont think tweaking it would achieve anything, it still competes favorably with what else is out there and tweaks never end up with a cheaper rod for the consumer.

Century have been around a long time and they are not known for tweaking every five minutes just to sell you another model, sadly this is all to common in the market and something I disagree with. I would expect the Stealth model range as it stands to still have a very good shelf life ahead.

bankwheel

Reaction score
What are the forum members opinions on these rods especially the 13 footer?