Bull Encounters

jimmythefish

Reaction score
There’s another true 2storys of our younger escapades under gillies tales thread, “Bull encounters,”I was gonna say “ this year if the Covid vaccination is a success,and if any of the lads fancy a throw early some morning to come on ahead,youz are all more than welcome,WE DO honestly get a few ! We’re not that bad really 😀😀😀😀😀

Last edited:

JoeE

Reaction score
Was walking up a field along the banks of the river finn one day with my buddy, cows/bull in the next field. Now I had been fishing this bit for a number of years and there was always a little hole in the fence that was blocked off haphazardly but no animal ever came through it. Blocked well enough they didn't any ways.

So there me and my mate are walking up and he says are you sure that blocked off, and I was like oh aye it always is, its fine, mon we fish this hole up here. There we are walking up as the cows and bull are running along side to follow us. In they pop through the feckin hole staring at us. I looked to my right and my buddy had already started to run, therefore so did the animals. Next thing you know i'm running, overtaking him, i'm then over the gate, turn around laughing my head off to him still running his wee heart out.

With 2 fish each it was a day to remember and part of why we do this