Budget Stocking foot waders

leetaylor1974

Reaction score
Looking for the best value budget stocking foot waders out there. I have a budget of £150 and the market is flooded with loads of famous and not so famous brands.

Rennie

Reaction score
leetaylor1974, sorry to say but budget brands of wader are frequently budget for a reason!.This really isn't an easy question to answer.However were I you I'd be looking to the sales/offers that should be kicking around now onwards and maybe sourcing waders that were out of your price range but have dropped in price thus giving you in theory a better pair of waders.
Best of luck with your search, Pedro.

Rrrr

Reaction score
Ive just picked up some hodgmans and they look decent for the money. I never really ecpect them to last much longer than a season no matter what i pay though.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Cyclops

Sang-Froid
Reaction score

if your a small?

Rrrr

Reaction score

if your a small?
Bargain that

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

MCXFisher

Reaction score
If your £150 budget doesn’t include the boots then you might find something at Uttings. If you speak to them directly you may be able to shave a few more pounds off the price.
Beware of anything described as ‘lightweight’ because it means thin and probably not robust.

leetaylor1974

Reaction score
If your £150 budget doesn’t include the boots then you might find something at Uttings. If you speak to them directly you may be able to shave a few more pounds off the price.
Beware of anything described as ‘lightweight’ because it means thin and probably not robust.
Forgot to say, I already have the boots. Just looking for the waders.

glenelg100

Reaction score
Gary Evans , SNOWBEE RANGER. £89.00, got to be worth a go even if they only last a season or two,they used to cost £189

Royser89

Reaction score
I recently got taimen waders as a gift for my birthday look quality and got a soft shell jacket and polartec fleece for €200. They also have waders and boots combo for less. They are worth a look

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk