Brown Trout

Teessider

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if BADAC is any good for brown trout as there seems to be a lot said of sea trout and salmon and little all else. Just a new member on this forum not long returned to fishing just last season. after about god knows how many yrs.

lefthandup

Reaction score
Hi,
I have the odd go for trout on there when the salmon gets tough going when it's low water.
There's some superb trout fishing to be had but patience and finding the good ones are the difficult part although there's an abundance of your run of the mill 1/2 pounders.

I've had trout up to 4lbs on the dry fly though but it's a waiting game for these fish unless you're nymphing.

There's certain parts that hold crackers though .

Teessider

Reaction score
Hi Lefthandup
Thanks for the quick reply appreciated i have not long joined the club just before xmas. Only managed to get a few grayling about 4in on dry fly only managed to get one session in. But due to lock down never got chance to go back. But looking about on internet Just seen lots about Salmon and seatrout. so was wondering if it was any good for browns. Again thanks for reply and i now know i have not wasted my money on joining.