Broken hardy

Hooked123

Reaction score
Hey , broke the top section of my hardy marksman spinning rod , can anyone give advice, thanks

Mac1780

Reaction score
I have recently snapped a section in my Greys Spinning rod. I contacted Hardys at Alnwick..now Pure Fishing and a new section is in the post arriving tomorrow. Fantastic service especially as they are still closed due to lockdown. You need to supply them with rod length, casting weight and which section is broken, date of purchase, full name and address and they should sort you out.
email them at. PFSalesUK@purefishing.com

Last edited:

RUSH

Reaction score
Hey , broke the top section of my hardy marksman spinning rod , can anyone give advice, thanks

I had a section on my marksman 2s break and phoned this 01665 602 771 + option 2 it cost me £50 paid over the phone and arrived a couple of days later

Fly-Only

Reaction score
I broke the tip off my 10’ # 8 Gem 12 years ago after registering it and still not sent for a replacement......really should!

Igaffz

Reaction score
It’s £50 weather you’ve got a warranty or not, it’s a bit of a con really.

goosander

Reaction score
Wish i could say the same. Broke the top section of my Hardy Swift last season. Emailed Hardy and was told to cut off the bottom sections of the rod and post it to them. They offered me a half price off there new model which cost well over £1.000. The excuse was that they had stopped producing the Swift. Life time guarantee equals 3 years. Funny how in the past you just bought a rod and it lasted for many years with no need for a worthless life times guarantee.
Bob.