Brexit

silver surfer

Reaction score
You two get a room ,in amoungst the trash posted there is one or two peeps that have made genuine informative and helpful contributions but on the whole it’s just a clusterF of the usual suspects blogging boulderdash . Hopefully the Japanese dust off some more card terminals before they host the olympics and ecstatic safenrow feels vindicated ,poor stuff troops . Must do better .

D

Deleted member 21259

Running through cold winter air pursued by electrical sales assistants can give a certain Joie de vivre.

If one post in this thread was worth reading it was this one. Hats off to you young man :lol:

seeking

Reaction score
Yorkshire (werethereagodit'dbegod'sowncountry)
back to humour

;)

Politicians in “I’m a Slimy Eel” Shocker :eek:

By our Correspondent, I. C. No-Evil

Today, it has been revealed that three UK politicians more have defected from their Really Useless Party to join the newly formed Why Can’t We Just Bloody Remoan Party. They join the huge throng (Amagnificent seven) of dissatisfied but wholly principled defectors from the Other Really Useless Party who are looking to change the way politics is handled in this country forever.

In their principled stand all eleven have vowed not to go back to the Electorate and seek a mandate by forcing a By-Election. When asked for comment the team replied:

“Why should we” stated Anna Noboday, “after all, we have just spent the last 2 years ignoring the masses who voted for a (government pamphlet threatened) No Deal Brexit, and then sought to frustrate the process by just doing our job"

“Who would trust the view of a load of meat-eating, mouth-breathing pr*cks and c*nts” said activist and campaigner Johannes Safran-Foer.

“If Bliar could invade Iraq without a mandate, who are we to argue, we’ll do anything to keep it middle-claaaaaaaaaas” said Chucker Re-Moaner.

”We hate all these Fascists who are wanting us to leave from the comfort of the Jack Boot of the EU” {shome mishtake shoorely, Ed}, stated A. Fascist.

The twelve have vowed to become thirteen very soon (unlucky for the electorate).

Woy Jenkins and David Steele are 94.

Canewizard

Reaction score
Apparently the Trump Mexico wall is estimated to cost £26 Billion; the US government has recently been shut down for a £4 billion tranche of this.

Would we be better to not give the EU £39 bn, but pay for Trumps wall instead, on the basis of a favourable trade deal ? We have a massive trade imbalance with the EU, so they could get stuffed.

The remaining £13 billion we could give to Australia and New Zealand as a goodwill gesture, seeing as we did the dirty on them when we joined the EU - dropping NZ like a hot potato.

Interesting idea, but I'm pretty sure, the U.S. doesn't need it.
The Omnibus spending bill more than covers costs for the wall and it will be build by the military corps of engineers. In fact, it already is.
The shutdown was a decoy to expose Democrats, who are in bed with mexican cartells and to draw attention to statistics about drug-smuggling, human trafficking and criminals (MS13) entering the country. El Chapo recently confessed to donating to politicians like Pelosi and, who would've thought, Hillary Clinton. Pay for play in its purest form...

Safranfoer

Reaction score
554C442E-A91C-423E-907D-09023C7F5C4F.png

Global trends, diesel or globaltrendsanddiesel?

seeking

Reaction score
Yorkshire (werethereagodit'dbegod'sowncountry)
LOL.

Nothing to do with the fact that seemingly contrary to EU law, the RoI appears to allow companies like Amazon to reap monstrous tax benefits and not pay their fair share to the collective good...

So there's another company taking advantage of a legal loophole and the bean counters are laughing all the way to the bank....

"Yes, really, we can rape all our punters and blame it on Brexit to boot"

Are the Remain side really this gullible and pro-Business riding roughshod over the people?

I hazard it will get worse if facilitated by them rather than pointed out as an affront...

Safranfoer

Reaction score
LOL.

Nothing to do with the fact that seemingly contrary to EU law, the RoI appears to allow companies like Amazon to reap monstrous tax benefits and not pay their fair share to the collective good...

So there's another company taking advantage of a legal loophole and the bean counters are laughing all the way to the bank....

Are the Remain side really this gullible and pro-Business riding roughshod over the people?

I hazard it will get worse if facilitated by them rather than pointed out as an affront...

Tax loopholes are bad. And I'd be really happy if we were leaving the EU to turn our back on rampant capitalism and pursue a more equitable economic and political system.

But we're not. We intend to play the same game, by the same rules. And if the Tories stay in power for any length of time - let's face it, very likely - they want to ramp it up. Business will continue to ride roughshod over the people. This isn't Lexit.

D

Deleted member 21259

Some fella on the news has got a hundred tins of beans because of Brexit.

Another excellent post from the veritable master of hilarity. I laughed so much my head nearly fell off. Oh hang on a minute.........it really has fallen off. How will I explain this to all of my remainer chums?

happy days

Reaction score
Another excellent post from the veritable master of hilarity. I laughed so much my head nearly fell off. Oh hang on a minute.........it really has fallen off. How will I explain this to all of my remainer chums?

Make sure you tidy up.

No one likes heads lying around. :D

Walleye

Reaction score

You'll blame brexit if your posting history is anything to go by :tongue::D

D

Deleted member 10733

LOL.

I always thought you based your comments on facts, apparently the EU is not your forte when it comes to that.

EU regulator who fined Google, ordered Amazon to pay taxes, plans tighter scrutiny for tech sector | CBC News

mows

Reaction score
D

Deleted member 10733

And the republic of Ireland fought this tooth and nail, doing their best not to charge these taxes even after losing their case.

They genuinely did their best, not to receive I think it was 13 billion euros.

Cheers

Mows

But they lost....and it was Apple, btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

mows

Reaction score
But they lost....

I agree, I wasn't having a go at EU there, rather a go at the ROIs underhand behaviours.
Though the EU don't seem to be holding them fully to account on their low tax dodges.

Cheers

Mows

Canewizard

Reaction score
What taxes do Apple, Amazon, Google, Starbucks and the likes pay? 3-5%? And then they cheat.
What the EU's doing can hardly be described as holding them accountable.
I think it's a smokescreen for the 'dumb' masses.

D

Deleted member 945

It’s quite interesting reading the IS bride thread and seeing the real views of some people on here.