bombarda rig

nore fly

Reaction score
can anyone tell me were i can purchase bombarda floats? . but not the ron thom ones

paleface

Reaction score
bombarda floats

hi norefly,try these guys www.grejonline.dk,good images and description of weights sink rates etc..best of luck

nore fly

Reaction score
I received today some bombarda floats from grejonline .dk . they look the business ,plus I also got bombarda sticks which stop the fly from wrapping around your leader when casting ... the site is in Danish ,but bing translater sorts that out .plus they replied to my email explaining how to fill out there order form .which is key to pricing ...don t be scared by the pricing .as it shows the pricing in us dollars when using bing translator .they are Danish kronner prices . cost about 8 euro to post to Ireland.

nore fly

Reaction score
milo

I finally got to use my milo bombarda floats this week .I have to say they are the business .they cast long distances with ease. I had two types , floating and a sinking version . you attach about 1.5meters of line after your float to your fly and retrieve as you fancy. I used them in the sea for sea trout , they would work well for bass fishermen to. i am looking forward to trying them out on a river soon ...

Dodgy Dave

Reaction score
Bombarda floats

can anyone tell me were i can purchase bombarda floats? . but not the ron thom ones

Hi , I'm interested why you don't like the Ron Thompson floats , are they too pricey , or not as good as others ? Iwas just about to buy a few to try in the Moy in Summer .