Blow Lug

tony rentokil

Reaction score
Well I have just made a bait pump...All I need is a beach with lots of worms,,,any ideas guys I live in Shropshire so I know I will need to travel?
Any help greatly appreiciated,
Tony.

tony rentokil

Reaction score
Some one has told me that towyn/aberythwth,,,excuse the spelling,area are good lug worm beaches,anyone local able to confirm ,for me?
Regards Tony.

Rrrr

Reaction score
Got to get out at low tide and have a look. People that know of locations tend to keep them quiet or they get emptied.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Karl-K

Reaction score
Plenty areas around Merseyside, but a long walk out to the low tide area. Its not as easy at it looks either, there's definitely a knack to it, one that I never quite perfected! When you start of you will gets lots of tails and half worms. If its "blow" lug you are after its better to dig them imho. Black lug you will get with the pump. I hope its a narrow bore one you have made, if not you need to be built like Arnie Swartzenegger:). I'm getting to the age were I would rather buy them in wraps of 10, expensive I know, but so much easier on your back, best of luck

loopknot

Reaction score
Better to dig blow lug than to try pumping them as you may destroy too many. Black and yellow tail lug are prime candidates to be pumped.

tony rentokil

Reaction score
Thanks Guys,,,I am really,liking my sea fishing,,as the salmon seems to be a money thing,,even then seems to be a lack off fish,,,
give myself target,,to get a tope,from the shore,,never even seen one in the flesh yet,,,.
Regards Tony.