Bloke Rods Incredible Customer Service!!

salmonless

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just needed to post on the forum my experience with Mike @ Bloke Rods. I bought a Bloke rod second hand a while back which also had a damaged rod tube. I'd had enough a week or so ago and contacted Bloke to enquire as to the possibility of a replacement tube. Mike emailed me back and offered to send me a new tube free of charge. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside so I thought i'd share. Arrived today via Royal Mail. Brilliant service,

tawsalmon

Reaction score
I’ve made two rods with Mick’s blanks & kits. He is always very helpful and responsive. His customer service is exemplary. I’m planning on doing another and I’m keen to try one of his new XGNP blanks.

salmonless

Reaction score
I’ve made two rods with Mick’s blanks & kits. He is always very helpful and responsive. His customer service is exemplary. I’m planning on doing another and I’m keen to try one of his new XGNP blanks.
Id love to try that one day, looks complicated but if I do Bloke will be my first port of call.

chriswjx

Reaction score
Love my 11'3" switch I built from his kit, brilliant way to get into rod building, as you don't need to try and puzzle out everything you need

Kype King

Reaction score
Love my 11'3" switch I built from his kit, brilliant way to get into rod building, as you don't need to try and puzzle out everything you need
That is a brilliant rod - I’ve got two of them! Can present delicately but also get amazing distance. Landed a 21lb ‘crocodile’ on the Alness on one!

Greegs

Reaction score
I’m a Loop whore & most of my gear is loop but I bought 2 Bloke rods years ago & didn’t appreciate how good they are.

Took my 13”6’ to Norway a couple of years ago & that’s all I used.

Brilliant rods for the money..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk