Black Friday Fishing Lets

tenet

Reaction score
Obviously Savills are getting in on the act - been offered the last three days on Upper North Wark at £100/day reduced from an eye watering £400/day:cool: Only 4 weeks into having my right hip replaced otherwise I may have taken it - yeah right:)

Last edited:

Loxie

Reaction score
Obviously Savills are getting in on the act - been offered the last three days on Upper North Wark at £100/day reduced from an eye watering £400/day:cool: Only 4 weeks into having my right hip replaced otherwise I may have taken it - yeah right:)

In fairness that's within £100 of the true value

castor

Reaction score
How things change.

Took N.Wark many many years ago (before the Court case!) at I think £40 per day for the last 3 days of that season. We caught 7 good fish and every one of them was fresh!

love 2 fish

Reaction score
I can only imagine that you never took up the 1 st offer of a measly £400 . As you had already had your hip operation organised. But shame on you for not taking up there reduced offer after the operation . . Even on one leg savills had the decency to offer a few days fishing a to help you recover from your opp at a reduced price as you could only fish at a reduced pace over a reduced run ;);););).
Top service from savills .

Smoggy

Reaction score
Good luck with the new hip !
I had mine right hip replaced mid-June and could have fished aproximately 8 weeks after the operation, but actually waited 11 weeks. All is fine now and pain free !

tenet

Reaction score
Thanks Smoggy - 7 weeks in and pain free, walking about a mile a day and working hard on getting the muscles rebuilt. Old hand at this having had both knees replaced and my right ankle fused:(