Black Friday fishing deals?

chriswjx

Reaction score
That does look brilliant but it doesn’t look like this country. Wonder if they lures would work in the uk

They both probably would. The duck is most likely, I think the bat might only suit certain waters and probably at dusk? To be honest though, from my 2 days pike fishing, they'll go for anything that they could even remotely think is food so long as you present the lure right. Attraction like the splashy feet can be quite important because that's what gets them interested enough to have a look, and so long as it's something even remotely food shaped, they're there.

The Flying Scotsman

Reaction score

Niccancatch

Reaction score
Hi all, we've got 25% off at Thomas Turner until Sunday with the code 'LUCKYME'! This is a genuine offer, it's the biggest discount we've ever offered. Lots of lovely stuff in stock now so have a look!

View attachment 68984
25% off over inflated prices to start off with, wants a reality check before offering faceless value discounts!!!

Last edited:

rubberwellie

Reaction score
The only tackle supplier I’ve seen that actually has 20% off all goods is Serious Fishing. They also have bigger discounts off selected items. I got 35% off a few things. Better than most retailers who only have selected items on sale.

chriswjx

Reaction score
If anyone ordered from JN... this is why I'm fed up with them... 10% off for black Friday, then an extra 10%off for the Monday...
Screenshot_20211129-074836_Aqua Mail.jpg

chriswjx

Reaction score
Sportfish have 15% off sitewide for today. Though caveat is "Excludes vouchers, tuition products, Black Friday items, sale items and Flyfish Europe products (Simms, Scientific Anglers, Waterworks Lamson, Scott and C&F)" so basically anything you'd want to buy...

Grassy_Knollington

Reaction score
If anyone ordered from JN... this is why I'm fed up with them... 10% off for black Friday, then an extra 10%off for the Monday...View attachment 69162

Have a heart Chris, have you ever tried to get rid of 800 pairs of XS moleskin trousers, or a Guideline Powertaper Spey 54g #10-11 S7-8-9 shooting head?

They need all the help they can get, anyways I’m just off to return my Harkila Goretex breeks, they were only £80 but it turns out XXL+ trousers really don’t fit me after all. :D

ozzyian

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a 70ish foot floating #10/11 spey line if anyone has seen one on their BF sales travels.

They're getting hard to find regardless of discount but being a total tightwad it would be nice not to pay full whack.

Rrrr

Reaction score
Only thing ive bought in the black friday sale for seatrout amd beach fishing. Got a few of their lights and they have all been great quality.
Not sure if the offer is still on as its not showing on mine but i got 7 quid off and free next day delivery by taking a free prime trial.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

The Flying Scotsman

Reaction score
Ordered Friday
Delivered Monday 👍
I’m still waiting patiently on mine. Got a message saying will be delivered before end of day.
It’s better than Christmas this.
At least we are getting something we really like and actually want.
Yes we do have to pay for it ourselves but I end up paying for jumpers and slippers I get given anyway.

chriswjx

Reaction score
I’m still waiting patiently on mine. Got a message saying will be delivered before end of day.
It’s better than Christmas this.
At least we are getting something we really like and actually want.
Yes we do have to pay for it ourselves but I end up paying for jumpers and slippers I get given anyway.

I lucked out. DHL picked my fly box up on Friday evening, got it to Edinburgh for Saturday evening, were supposed to have delivered on Monday, but because of storm Arwen, they've a huge backlog of stuff that was to go out on Saturday but never made it on time, so they ended up delivering a bunch on Sunday to try and catch up! Have already started filling it. Very nice box for a day's fishing so you can carry a wide selection of tubes and dressed hooks