Black Friday fishing deals?

Finglas

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any good ones yet? I saw huge reductions in zephrus rods at somers but not saw too much else….

jamie

Last edited:

carbisdale caster

Reaction score
Loop are having one from friday, I received this e-mail this morning
Screenshot 2021-11-24 at 14.22.52.png

JoeE

Reaction score
Anything I have seen wouldn't really be considered Black Friday at only 20% off so far.

Finglas

Reaction score
I agree, lot of nonsense sales on a lot of rubbish at the usual culprits like John Norris.
Like the look of the loop sale though, I’ll keep an eye on that.

chriswjx

Reaction score
Loop's usual 20% off.

Fishers in Penicuik has the Greys GTX1000 reels for under half of the RRP. Salmon size is £140 I believe.

Peter at Scottie vices has 25% off all orders - he is the primary stockist of Chevron Hackles, and has finally gotten round to sending me the invoice for my 2 genetic hen saddles. Hopefully will get them this week/start of next.

chriswjx

Reaction score
Also, if you're wanting anything from AliExpress they've a fair number of coupons going. Have a spinning reel sat in cart waiting for tomorrow when the coupons activate.

Grassy_Knollington

Reaction score
Hi all, we've got 25% off at Thomas Turner until Sunday with the code 'LUCKYME'! This is a genuine offer, it's the biggest discount we've ever offered. Lots of lovely stuff in stock now so have a look!

View attachment 68984

The day I pay a discounted price of £350 for a 13ft B&W Hexagraph truly will be a Black Friday 😂😂

Rrrr

Reaction score
Had a look on a few sites as fancied a new rough ground beach rod for winter. Soon gave up as its either trailing through 30 pages of swivels and beads with 3p off or stuff thats not worth buying anyway.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Lamson v10

Reaction score
Not in all cases..... ive just got 2 quid off some washing machine parts and i get to spend all day sat fixing the thing

Ah ye certainly cleaned up on that one Rrrr 😂 sorting a washing machine would put my heid in a spin

gwelsher

Reaction score
Peter at Scottie vices has 25% off all orders - he is the primary stockist of Chevron Hackles, and has finally gotten round to sending me the invoice for my 2 genetic hen saddles. Hopefully will get them this week/start of next.

How do you order from him?

RUSH

Reaction score
Last edited:

salarchaser

Reaction score
I was listening to 'wake up to money' on Radio 5 early Monday while driving to the Nith.
The report on Black Friday said Which research over the past 6 months showed that 95% of 'sale' items were the same price or DEARER than they had been sold for in that time.
@Rrrr - one item discussed was a washing machine where the sale price was £60 MORE than it had sold for in the store in the previous 6 months.
It was even reported that in one instance a member of staff was seen taking a £250 price ticket off an item and replacing it with a red sale ticket for £250.
Caveat emptor.

Rrrr

Reaction score
I was listening to 'wake up to money' on Radio 5 early Monday while driving to the Nith.
The report on Black Friday said Which research over the past 6 months showed that 95% of 'sale' items were the same price or DEARER than they had been sold for in that time.
@Rrrr - one item discussed was a washing machine where the sale price was £60 MORE than it had sold for in the store in the previous 6 months.
It was even reported that in one instance a member of staff was seen taking a £250 price ticket off an item and replacing it with a red sale ticket for £250.
Caveat emptor.
I had the washing machine on its side and diagnosed before she had got to the second page of washers. Close call

chriswjx

Reaction score
Caveat emptor.

I don't buy anything from sites like Amazon without checking a price tracking website like CamelCamelCamel anymore

chriswjx

Reaction score
Also just received from John Norris, spend over £150 on Schöffel and you get a free leather hip flask. Spend over £250 on fly fishing and you get a guideline reach 6/7 reel