Black Boy 2/0

keithick

Reaction score
First in a while , too busy tying up tubes for spring
E151614C-1DD6-4229-B366-F156BBB4C118.jpeg

keithick

Reaction score
Thanks Lamson👍 its a bit easier with the mylar tinsel instead of the real tinsel🤫

Andrew B

Reaction score
Kethick that’s so good and so period correct. I always found those Double jungle cock wings to be a right pain in the butt.

keithick

Reaction score
Kethick that’s so good and so period correct. I always found those Double jungle cock wings to be a right pain in the butt.
Cheers Andrew ,it was a pain tbh, wing was a nightmare to sit right , think it would look better after a swim ,tied in first set of jungle cock as an underwing , then last pair after main wing ,dont think i would do it that way next time tho 🥴

Handel

Reaction score
Cheers Andrew ,it was a pain tbh, wing was a nightmare to sit right , think it would look better after a swim ,tied in first set of jungle cock as an underwing , then last pair after main wing ,dont think i would do it that way next time tho 🥴
Have you ever been to a piece of gillied fishing and tied on one of your creations? It would be worth it just to see the look on the gille's face.

Andrew B

Reaction score
Have you ever been to a piece of gillied fishing and tied on one of your creations? It would be worth it just to see the look on the gille's face.
I knew someone who fished classic for a year. They are still great flies.

keithick

Reaction score
I knew someone who fished classic for a year. They are still great flies.
Theyre bound to work as they did in the past,just too much time in tying them that the fear of snagging one in a tree or in the river puts me off fishing them, use the Dee and spey types tho 👍