Best place to buy weighted coneheads..tungsten or brass......

ashley

Reaction score
Hi chaps, I make my own tubes, using the tubeworx system. I need to buy a few more coneheads but most places are sold out....any ideas where's the best place to buy them? cheers...A

Perrypokemon

Reaction score
Funky Fly Tying stocks loads of Tubeworx stuff. When Toby Merigan owned it he was the UK agent for Tubeworx. I don't know if that continued with the new owner of the business but probably a good place to start.

iainmortimer

Reaction score
Hi chaps, I make my own tubes, using the tubeworx system. I need to buy a few more coneheads but most places are sold out....any ideas where's the best place to buy them? cheers...A
I topped mine up from Funkyflytying recently. I tried them as everywhere else was sold out and given the quick service I’d use them again

lowforcefly

Reaction score
adh-fishing.com , German shop-but roughly same P&P...best FITS tungsten selection I have come across...quick service, or Frodin flies direct of course.
I have used adh quite a lot, and recently Varuste in Finland, really good service..and seem to carry a lot of stock ?
Got sick of going onto UK web sites, after a search, only to find item out of stock...but they couldn't be bothered to update web page ??

Mel....

sneakypeter

Reaction score
Have a look at SMFlyman, bought loads from him, very good quality and prices, or Tungsten beads plus, both loads cheaper than named brands and very much the same products.

rotenone

Reaction score
wish, alibaba, for chinese knock offs, propeller fly germany has good tube stuff, as does wurm Germany where you can find tungsten turbos, and half turbos cheaper then most places .

Adh fly fishing is quicker and better stocked then most UK shops, aos fly fishing in Austria is excellent and fast service I would have added Helsinki spey clave before they tried to fiddle me out of a 200 euros order, avoid at all costs shocking customer service for someone had spent 1000s with them.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk