best 9/10 size reel in your opinions under £400

bassfly

Reaction score
Just depends how mucch you get charged when it gets here Craig , be interesting to see
Even if vat was charged as import duty it would only be the same as ordering with vat. The delivery charge is only free on the Control.

tealblue

Reaction score
I bought the L5W 8-12 and spare spool and never paid a delivery charge because I spent over the minimum spend.

Fly-Only

Reaction score
I paid £287.62 for my H5D 9thirteen last May.

That included their tax & p&p

Cracker 👍

tealblue

Reaction score
my reel was due for delivery yesterday by FedEx
bug its now saying its delivery is pending due to shipment exception. its sitting in kingsbury
Craig when my order got to Kingsbury Fedex Hub it arrived two days later.

3msw

Reaction score
I am been educated tonight. Never heard of Danielsson reels 😊. Stunning looking pieces of engineering. I have always used Lamson Waterworks, I love the simplicity of their design.

fisherman1989

Reaction score
good day i am also looking for a fly fishing saltwater reel but doubt between size 8 to 12
but for single hand rod mostly use for pike in future use for salmon in scandinavian countries

can get a tfo atoll for good price but size 10 to 12
danielsson f3w 7ten
danielsson l5w 8twelve
vision xo
vision merisuola
vision xo predator
vision tank
vision xlb dificullt to find on stock
vossler passion
guideline halo 911
guideline vosso little out of budget

SJF

Reaction score
You can not beat Danielsson reels, they are technically in the Abel/Tibor bracket but at a sensible price. As I wrote only this morning elsewhere - I have more than a few - but possibly not enough...

Last edited:

fisherman1989

Reaction score
I still think that the vision xo and vosseler passion are the best reels next to denielsson in terms of looks and functions for the price
but how is danielsson quality are they the best for the price? someone has had problems with danielsson drag moving by itself read on another forum have someone else also have this problem? how send back wen something happen? vision halo also looks very nice for the price as fully cnc cut reel and not that expensive, but how do they compare to danielsson?

Regards

Last edited: