Beach shelter

tony rentokil

Reaction score
Looking to get a beach shelter,,,every dealer seems to be out of stock,,any ideas or have one for sale,,Thanks in advance guys,,
Regards Tony.

tony rentokil

Reaction score
Thanks Guys ...seen those blow away at Chesil beach last year,Joe.
Thanks Pete as you say a bit pricey,,,although the Imax storm safe looks good,but all out of stock,,,still looking at the Mo,

Petekd

Reaction score
Hard to beat the old Ron Thompson beach buddy if there’s any on EBay or the like. Mine is 15 years old and still going strong. Up in a minute and takes down in seconds. Heavy and not as fancy as the igloo range but near bulletproof.

Rutlander

Reaction score
Tony, i have what im pretty sure is a Cod Cabin that i am looking to sell. I say pretty sure as it might be one of the originals which has one-piece legs so is still the length of a beachcaster when packed away. Very good condition and rock solid but the length means it’s unsuitable for posting. Do you ever get over to Rutland?

loopknot

Reaction score
Hard to beat the old Ron Thompson beach buddy if there’s any on EBay or the like. Mine is 15 years old and still going strong. Up in a minute and takes down in seconds. Heavy and not as fancy as the igloo range but near bulletproof.

The Ron Thompson beach buddys were really good, it was virtually identical to the original John Holden beach buddy I have at half the price.

tony rentokil

Reaction score
Thank you Rutlander,,never really get over that way,used to have a bit of ground,for deer stalking,northampton way,,lost it due to some one paying silly,money behind my back,,,
regards Tony.