April fly swap 2018

Piker20

Reaction score
Gary's flies arrived. Great little pattern. Just waiting on last set then they'll turn around.

Is anyone in this swap still waiting for one of the black ninjas from Feb swap? Slaney??

Slaneybs

Reaction score
Gary's flies arrived. Great little pattern. Just waiting on last set then they'll turn around.

Is anyone in this swap still waiting for one of the black ninjas from Feb swap? Slaney??
Due to my unreasonable aversion to to the idea of pink salmon flies (I dont know why and I am sure they are good) I missed out on the March Swop so if there is still a ninja with my name on it that would be great Thanks.

Last edited:

Nobby

Reaction score
Hi. I received my set of flys today really good set many thanks to everyone who took part and piker for arranging.

Nobby

Piker20

Reaction score
Due to my unreasonable aversion to to the idea of pink salmon flies (I dont know why and I am sure they are good) I missed out on the March Swop so if there is still a ninja with my name on it that would be great Thanks.

Arghh, I didn't look back before posting your flees. Pm me an address and I'll forward it on from work to you.

Slaneybs

Reaction score
Arrived safely today. Thanks to all.
Nobby what was the type of single hook you used? I really like the shape and weight. Looks very well.