Another rod

D

Deleted by request

This years has been a wash out for me, only got out on to the half a dozen times. Each time with a 14 spey rod.

My local river is the Ure, not exactly big, I am over gunning my self with 14' which has got me thinking of purchasing a shorter rod like a 12' Spey rod or possible a switch rod?

If I went down the lines of opting for a switch rod am I stepping back into the mine field of finding the correct line, still not convinced of the benefits of switch or stick with a shorter Spey rod.

Or battle on with the 14'

Paul White

Reaction score
This years has been a wash out for me, only got out on to the half a dozen times. Each time with a 14 spey rod.

My local river is the Ure, not exactly big, I am over gunning my self with 14' which has got me thinking of purchasing a shorter rod like a 12' Spey rod or possible a switch rod?

If I went down the lines of opting for a switch rod am I stepping back into the mine field of finding the correct line, still not convinced of the benefits of switch or stick with a shorter Spey rod.

Or battle on with the 14'

Not sure what this has to do with "Promotional Videos"?:confused::confused:

Paul

Rennie

Reaction score
Dalesman,I have 14ft,13 1/2ft and 13ft double handers and two switch rods in 11ft3 6 weight and 11ft6 8 weight.Youre very welcome to have a chuck/wave about with all of them if we can sort something,that might give you an insight into what will suit you and your fishing before you start deciding to splash the cash.Pedro.